35

I cried into my pillow- not wanting to wake anyone up.

It was past three in the morning- I had slept one hour in the past fourteen hours, and I so badly just wanted to sleep- but the pain kept me awake.

The pain medicines didn't fucking work- and that's all that I'm going to say about that.

Allie was sleeping in Luke's room- cause she was just attached to his hip lately- not that I was mad about it

But like

I did want her attention- and I wasn't getting much of it at all.

Around six  a body peaked into my door frame- seeing that I was awake and fully walking in.

"Not much sleep?" Calum questioned

"No" I mumbled quietly- feeling him crawl in bed with me.

He pulled me into his hold- letting me cuddle into him.

Around seven we both got up- neither of us able to fall back asleep.

We ate a small breakfast before the two of us cuddled up on the couch together- Calum turning on Monsters Inc.

He held my body close to his, completely comforting me.

Calum.

She was completely zoned into the movie- which I found extremely cute.

Around nine, Luke came down holding a half awake Allie.

"Look who's awake" Luke smiled widely, bouncing Allie, which made Christina, almost immediately sit straight up, making me exhale.

She was getting to a sleepy point, I needed her to go to sleep, and she certainly wasn't going to sleep now.

"Go see sissy" Luke smiled, carefully handing Allie to Christina- which Christina immediately reached for, but we were all surprised when Allie let out a small whine and turned her body away from Christina.

I quickly looked to Luke- us both having no idea what to do in this situation.

"Come see me, Allie" Christina spoke patiently- the tiredness coming off in her voice.

"I don't want you!" Allie almost yelled- her grumpiness taking over.

"Hey, don't be grumpy, go see your big sister" Luke spoke sternly, switching his weight to move her more towards her.

"I don't want her!" Allie yelled out, almost starting to cry into Luke.

"It's fine" Christina dismissed it- making Luke stand, taking Allie into the kitchen, where I could hear him asking
"Why don't you want to give sissy a hug?"

And although she said it was fine, I could tell this very much bothered her, it upset her to say the least, but she wasn't showing us that.

She leaned into my hold

Soon Luke returned with a more awake Allie- but grumpiness was still detected

And Allie wanted absolutely no part of Christina

Luke sat beside Chris, putting Allie between them and she had a full blown fit, yelling about how she wanted to be between Luke and I.

"Allie- what the hell is wrong with you, baby?" I questioned, seeing Christina staring at the tv, not wanting to acknowledge what was happening.

"I don't want sissy, I want my boys!" Allie cried out.
This made Christina immediately stand, going straight upstairs, making me exhale.

Christina hasn't slept but an hour in the past twenty four hours- and now she had to deal with the emotions of her little sister not wanting her

This was not going to be fun.