9

Christina.

"Okay, let me just promise you that I won't hit her-" "George we can't trust the fact that you won't hit her and kill her- you fucked up her brain this time! You need to let her heal and then she can come back as you work out this issue." My mom spoke.

My dad threw my sister and I's bag into the backseat as I squinted due to the sun- feeling as if it was ten times brighter than normal.

"Fine- I guess it'll work."

He grabbed me, pulling me close

"say a work about me hitting you and it'll be much more than your brain hurting when you get back, understand?"

"Yes sir"

My mom drove us to the address Calum apparently gave my mom.

We got out- my mom almost throwing Allie into my arms, which was a dangerous move considering I almost couldn't hold myself up

I soon saw the four guys coming out- wide smiles on all of their faces.

"Thank you guys so much for taking care of our girls" my dad smiled nicely- shaking their hands.

He put on such a good show

I'd almost think he wouldn't abuse his family too.

"It's our pleasure- thank you for trusting us with your girls" luke smiled- his eyes moving to us.

My mom hugged Allie and I tightly and I heard her whisper

"I'm so sorry."

I didn't respond- I let her pull away, seeing my dad come to us

My heart rate sped up

I knew he wouldn't hit us in front of them

But I still feared being close to him- because he was a scary ass man.

"Be safe, okay?" He smiled, hugging us tightly

"And remember what we discussed." He threatened- mainly towards myself.

"We will just call you guys when we clear her" Calum smiled, Ashton taking Allie from my arms, putting his hand into the small of my back and leading us both inside.

"Feeling any better?" He asked once we got inside- the three guys still outside with my parents.

"I have just that like- medicated feeling" I spoke quietly, seeing him nod.

"You're under some strong stuff" he spoke, pushing a door open, leading us in.

" so this is the guest room" he smiled, bouncing Allie in his arms.

"This is where you guys will sleep and be cozy and comfortable"

"And you'll get this lecture a lot" Ashton spoke

"But you'll be here for a few days- if not more" he spoke swiftly

"You're welcome to anything, if you're uncomfortable, you tell us, if you need something, you tell us, you want something, you take it- everything here is yours, okay?"

"I feel like such a- bum"