Crash and burn.

Disclaimer-I don't own Harry or the lovelies that is the Potterverse if I did then things would oviously be different, However they belong to JK

Third POV

The blood test was different from the creature's inheritance test. Harry had to drink a small goblet full of some weird purple potion, then cut his hand with some ceremonial knife that was gold and onyx, then let the blood pool into the now empty goblet before pouring it on a black piece of parchment. By the time it was ready, Harry was very apprehensive. Snarhorn didn't even look at the parchment; he just handed it to Harry. Harry was completely shocked,

Name-Hadrian Salazar Prince-RiddleFather- Tom Marvolo RiddleMother-Severus Tobias Prince D.o.B- July 31st, 1980Status- Half-BloodMate- Unknown (Dominant)Extra- Hadrian was reported as stolen in August 1980. Father and Mother appeared to no longer have memories of Hadrian after October 1980. Hadrian was presumed dead in 1985. Father is the dark leader Lord Voldemort. Mother is currently teaching at Hogwarts as head potions master.

Harry didn't realize that he was crying until there were teardrops on the parchment. Snarhorn watched in amazement as the usually stoic and clearheaded Mr. Potter started breaking down. With a gentle motion, Snarhorn took the parchment and was just as amazed as Harry was. He stood quickly and left the poor boy crying in his chair.

 When he came back, Harry was composed and no longer crying; in fact, Snarhorn wouldn't have believed that the poor had been crying if he hadn't seen him. No trace remained on the now calm and blank face. " Mr. er well, what would you like?' Snarhorn asked quickly. " Please," Harry whispered," Please call me Hadrian." Snarhorn nodded once before motioning behind him where another equally as old looking goblin stood," This is Griphook. He is the head of both the Potter accounts and the Riddle accounts ironically enough." 

The other goblin-Griphook- bowed his head slightly and took the seat next to Hadrian. * So obviously Harry is going to be Hadrian* "Mr. uh Hadrian it seems that there must be a mistake in our records, I would ask that you would allow a diagnostic test be allowed. We would also like to contact your family. The Prince-Riddle's would love to be reunited. And we would cast the diagnostic test on them as well." Griphook said, facing Hadrian.

 Hadrian nodded quickly, and Griphook waved one of his hands over the boy, and suddenly, a long, long, long sheet of parchment appeared. The length surprised both goblins, but it was what was on the parchment that genuinely got them both angry and pitying. On the parchment was everything that Hadrian had ever been through or had placed upon him.* I don't want to write it out so think bad and very bad 2x*