You mean it?

Draco's POV

After the introduction of Uncle Sev and Hadrian, the meeting wrapped up pretty quickly. I slipped out of the room and moved to Hadrian's side. He smiled at me and interlaced his fingers with mine, I lifted our hands up and kissed his hand. I let them fall as our fathers walked towards us. "So you're mates." My father said. I nodded, drawing Hadrian closer, although it seemed as if he was having some sort of silent conversation with his own father. Finally, they seemed to agree on something, as Tom turned towards me. "As newly discovered mates, you must not be separated for a while, this means that you will be staying here for a bit. I warn you if you harm him in any way," Hadrian cut him off quickly," I will be able to harm him myself. Okay, ya done with the threats?" Hadrian rolled his eyes. This led to a glare from Tom and Hadrian dragging me back to his room. Only this time, I was able to really notice the bedroom. It was as big as the master bedroom at my manor, the walls were painted a nice gray-blue, with black trimming. One side of his room had large floor to ceiling windows that overlooked a lake and forest. In the center of the room was a king-sized bed, all dressed in blue and grays. He had bookshelves beside his desk, which sat in front of a roaring fireplace. There were two doors across from the bed. I was shocked; there was nothing too personal or familiar. He turned and faced me; all of a sudden, the shy boy I knew had returned. He was looking at the ground, a blush was lightly appearing, and he was playing with his hands. "So, ... what do you think?" He whispered. I smiled as I lifted his head to look at me, he nervously licked his lips, and I followed the motion like it was a drug.Next thing I know, he's under me on his bed, and his hands are in my hair. He is so soft and his smell is intoxicating. He makes these little gasps when he's surprised. But before anything else could happen in barges mother and Uncle Sev. 

A/N- Hey my lovelies! Sorry for the short chapter.  I am also sorry for not updating yesterday, let's just make that a thing no updates on Sundays. I would love to hear from you so leave some comments! I am so glad that y'all decided to read my story. Signing off-line Faemist