It's time.

Warning- If you don't like smut then you don't need to read this chapter, honestly it has nothing important so be warned, lots of smut.

Hadrian was expecting a less subtle attack from Draco. One minute he was talking to a 5th year about the importance of charms when he was suddenly pulled away and blindfolded. He was about to attack when he caught his mates scent and relaxed. Hadrian knew that tonight was going to be their night. The way Draco had been looking at him, like he was waiting to devour Hadrian practically gave it away. So Hadrian gave up and just let himself be led by Draco.

Draco was struggling. No other word for it, he was fighting his creature for control and having his mate so close by and smelling his attraction wasn't helping. But he knew Hadrian wanted his first (WILLING) time to be special and Draco was determined to make it special. So as Draco led Hadrian to the top of the astronomy tower Draco made sure everything was prepared in his head.

He put a sign on the door leading to the astronomy tower saying it was off limits for some experiments. This was common enough especially with the Ravenclaws being so nearby. With a flick of his wand Draco put up a very strong silencing charm and a carefully applied a strong alerting charm so that he would know if anyone came near the tower. Hadrian was leaning on him, enjoying his warmth and scent.

So carefully he led Hadrian up the steps and once he was at the top Draco flicked his wand and there was a quick light before it disappeared. In the middle of the room was a large blanket enchanted to be very soft and practically bed-like. There were a few candles scattered around the room but not many, Draco wanted Hadrian to be able to see all the stars. There was a basket with some small foods in it and a pitcher of wine. He would have to thank his father again for supplying it. With a deliberate slowness as to tease Hadrian, he slowly ran his fingers lightly over Hadrian's neck and face before gently pulling off the blindfold.

Hadrian's eyes were heavy with lust and love. As he took in the sight before him he was once again reminded of how much he loved his mate. The entire room was bathed in soft candle light and lit up with the moon and stars. He could smell the sharp scent of wine and the alluring smell of strawberries as Draco opened the small basket on the blanket. Hadrian walked towards him with every intent to attack him but when Draco faced him with two glasses of wine and his face full of desire and beauty Hadrian stopped in his tracks. 

Draco handed him a small glass and then reached out with one hand and pulled Hadrian closer till their bodies were flush against each other. "You look so beautiful." Draco whispered in Hadrian's ear. 

Hadrian flushed and took a small sip of the wine. It was so much better than the alcohol being passed around in the common room. Before he knew it he was sitting on the soft blanket, his back against  Draco's chest and was softly moaning as Draco administered kisses up and down his neck. Their hearts racing and temperatures rising as Draco slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He wanted this, wanted it more and more every second and so with a swiftness he shouldn't possess ( especially with how much he drank) he flipped himself around and was straddling Draco. 

Draco eagerly matched his desire as he brought their heads together in a furious kiss, all teeth and tongue, and both moaned at the taste. Draco was trying his best to keep his veela under control and as if sensing his struggle Hadrian pulled back and said softly against his lips," Hey, hey, don't fight this. Let him out its okay." 

Draco closed his eyes and nodded, and just like that Draco let go of his control and in a flash Draco's veela was out. With darker than silver eyes he regarded Hadrian whom had also let his creature out. His eyes were half shut and he had a rosy glow from all his blushing, his ears were perked up and his tail flicked around nervously. In that moment Draco swore Hadrian had never been any prettier. 

With a fierce determination Draco pulled Hadrian down onto him. Hadrian gasped as his mouth was suddenly filled with Draco. His shirt shoved off his chest and tossed to the side as he tried to get Draco's shirt off. With a quick yank Draco's shirt came off and his attention was directed to his chest. Draco started softly brushing against Hadrians nipples before tugging lightly and flicking his tongue against them. This caused Hadrian to mewl and arch against Draco causing their erections to rub together. This led to moans from both the boys and a hurried frenzy to unbutton each others trousers. Practically ripping them off each other Draco snuck his hand into Hadrians pants and cupped his bulge. Hadrian gasped out softly calling his name. 

While his teeth administered to Hadians nipples he quickly started stroking Hadrians erection. Hadrian was now under Draco and scrambling to find some sort of grip on the soft blanket as he squirmed under Draco's attention. Draco watched with a hint of amusement before Hadrian reached up and scrapped his nails down Draco's chest. This time Draco gave out the moan and shuddery breath. He quickly pulled Hadrians pants down and watched as Hadrians member rose to attention. It was long and thick and red. With pre-come dripping and Hadrian straining for some sort of friction Draco found it beautiful. 

He lowered his head to softly mouth at the member. Hadrian tried to buck up but Draco's hand prevented his hips from rising. As Draco gave the tip a quick lick he couldn't help but let out a small moan at the taste. Hadrian cried out, "Draco!" 

Draco's mouth had enveloped the head of his erection and was now taking the whole thing. Bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue in the right spots, barely using any teeth, and sucking hard was all it took before Hadrian came the first time. Draco swallowed every drop and pulled off the now soft member before giving Hadrian a deep kiss. The taste of himself on Draco was enough for Hadrian to start hardening again.

Draco reached one hand down and started circling the small bud of heat before  whispering a lubing spell and slowly pushing one finger in. Hadrian gasped at the intrusion before moaning and wiggling around the finger. Draco chuckled before sliding  in another finger and scissoring them. Hadrian whimpered at the slight pain he felt before groaning at Draco's administrations to his nipples. 

  Pushing a third finger in Draco smiled as Hadrian let out a load moan as Draco started playing wit his prostate. Casting another quick lubing spell Draco pulled out his fingers and before Hadrian could whine about the loss Draco slowly pushed the tip of his member in. Hadrian gasped before trying to get more. Draco was flush up against his backside and all the way in in the next movement and Hadrian shuffled a bit at the sudden fullness. Draco pulled out and thrusted back in quickly and Hadrian moaned loudly and started begging. "Harder, faster, quicker, more, fuck more, please, Dray please, fuck"

Hadrian was so fucking tight Draco was slowly losing control and soon started thrusting in quickly and deeply. Raising one leg over his shoulder and the position changed so Draco was repeatedly hitting Hadrians prostate. After a few thrust Hadrian came with a scream of Dracos name and bit into the side of Draco's neck starting the bond.  Hadrian clutching and flexing around his member caused Draco to quickly follow and bite down on Hadrains neck. 

The bond between them flared to life as they curled around each other. Draco slipped out of Hadrian and Hadrian noticed the loss of fullness and whined slightly. Draco chucked at that and kissed Hadrians forehead. As they snuggled closer to each other Hadrian noticed how good it felt to be bonded with his mate. And felt Draco's ever present presence in his mind. 

They fell asleep under a blanket Draco conjured and both were very happy and satisfied with what happened.

A/N-Hello my lovelies! I am back and ready to roll. My vacation was amazing and absolutely fantastic! I am so excited to be back though and will be updating back on schedule. Let me know what you all thought about the chapter and don't forget I love hearing from y'all. Thank you all so much for votes, comments, and adding me to your reading list. Signing off-Faemist