The End And The Beginning Pt.2

Third POV
Hadrian stood on moving watching Dumbledore frown upon him as he whipped out his wand. Dumbledore smiled eyes twinkling in his grandfatherly façade. "Now this will be the end of the creature Lord's" , and with that being said he swiftly cast the killing curse at Hadrian. Time froze moments past and not a sound was heard ,and then it was quiet.
Quiet sobs, quiet echoes ,quiet heartbeats. Draco was on the floor, and although he couldn't remember how he got there or why, he couldn't open his eyes . Little did he know that the twins cast a stunner at him to make it appear as if he had died. He could hear it all though, hear the quiet sobs , hear the quiet echoes, hear Dumbledore's laughter, his cackling just before it turned into shrieking. Shrieking pain, cries of agony, sobbing loudly echoing throughout all the great Hall. But Draco couldn't see anything not even that Hadrian was still alive.

Where Hadrian once stood there stood Luna, bright with a glowing white magic surrounded by an ethereal presence,  her sharp blue eyes looked more focused than any previous moment ,and her voice was different than anyone had ever heard. "Albus Dumbledore , how dare you try to destroy my species! How dare you try to interfere upon my behalf based upon your beliefs! Shame on you! And for trying to kill one of my most beloved you will die." Magic herself had taken ahold of Luna's body and took the curse intended for Hadrian knowing that if Dumbledore had succeeded then all would be lost. Magic herself would fade away because the creatures were the true intended for magic, but who is she to deny love between the creatures and the non-creatures. Facing Dumbledore she raised her hand and asked him for any last words. "My lady, I have always tried to be the best for you! I have always done things in your name , why would you betray me like this, your loyal servant? I have only done what I thought would be best for you and for the Wizarding world."
"Dumbledore you were once a loyal subject of mine . You once loved me as you once loved Gellert , however your abandonment of Gellert and your betrayal to his love led to the downfall of your love for me. Because you abandoned him and then attacked him ,you attacked me. You abandoned your belief in me and in the end abandoned me. You no longer did what you thought was right for me but what you thought was right for you."
With that being said Magic (in the body of Luna ) raised her hand and threw a glowing ball of light at Dumbledore which encased his magic. Dumbledore fell to the ground and Magic watched as he struggled to breathe without his magic.  Dumbledore was now a heavily ancient muggle and within minutes he died of long life. A flash of light and Luna collapsed, Hadrian reappeared beside her moment later, and Draco woke up not long after the twins undid the spell.
The rest of that day passed without any importance, it wasn't until lunch the next day that they revealed their plans. Hadrian had always been close to Luna and had always known that she was blessed by magic. When it came time to devise a plan for Dumbledore ; Hadrian was approached by Luna when he was alone. Luna took him to a classroom where she embodied magic and explain to him what was going to happen. But she made him swear never to tell anyone the truth of the real plan. However , what magic hadn't expected was for two noisy little mischief makers to be outside the room listening in to everything. When Hadrian realize that they said listen then he begged them for their help for the plan to truly work someone had to stun Draco with an ancient spell a spell dark in nature created to kill. The spell itself wasn't harmful it would stand a creature and make it appear as if the creature was dead with no heartbeat and the mating bond gone. It was intended to be cast on mates to make one of them die with longing without the other ,for the mate stunned wouldn't wake up until the curse was reversed. Draco was furious but understanding, he realized that Magic's plan was the best option however he wished that he had known. Hadrian realized that was Dumbledore gone he could finally be free. Free to be Hadrian and not hairy. Free to be who he truly was.