Things get a bit messier?

Third POV

So lets just say that the fight was bad. The twins overheard Ron's comment about Harry and jumped to Harry's defense. This led to Ron blabbing about faking being friends with Harry and helping Dumbles and Molly steal Harry's money. This also led to Ron having a black eye, two broken ribs, and countless hex's. After the fight the twins disapperated. Molly was talking about how much she hated the twins and how much of a disgrace they were. Dumbledore shook his head and disapperated to Private Drive, he was still a bit worried about Harry. Not in the way of a guardian but as a guard. When he arrived he was shot down with the storm of raw magic and death. Rushing in he saw blood on the carpet and floor, but no bodies. However, Hadrian had made a mistake, he had left the note from the Dursley's on the counter. As Dumbledore read it he frowned. Why were they not back yet? Where was Harry? And who was the caster of this magic?

Back over in Hadrian's room, Draco was as still as a statue. Hadrian was worried, he knew that Draco wouldn't react well to him being Harry Potter, however he didn't expect total silence. Yelling, screaming, throwing things, Hadrian could handle that. Pure, unbroken silence was not on his list of preferred reactions. And yet he was to afraid to break the silence, so there they sat. Two figures of marble, one a dark creature and the other an angel of light. They sat like that until the sun came up. Neither moving nor speaking, both a little numb from the story and confession. 

They probably would have stayed sitting like that for forever, but Tom had other ideas. Turns out he had been watching the entire time to watch Draco's reaction, but he had had enough. 

" Okay both of you stop it!" He shouted. Both boys flinched at the sudden noise after the pure silence, Hadrian even more than Draco because of his past. Draco noticed this and it made since after hearing Hadrian's tale. Thus leading Draco's creature to break forth. All night Draco had been wrestling with his creature, now it had won. They story of abuse and all Hadrian had endured caused Draco's creature to roar in outrage and anger. How dare anyone hurt his mate!