What in the bloody

Hadrian POV

Once Draco arrived things were better, I rolled my eyes at his snotty uptight voice that he used when in front of Gryffindors, and just waited for him to smell me and get to me. By the time he finally came to my compartment I was a bit annoyed, not only did he take forever but he brought his little gang. Ugh, they drive me insane. 

"Scoot over, you're hogging the seat." He told me and pushed me against the window. His little cronies looked at him then at me ,looking confused at how easy he was with me. 

"Um, Draco? Who is this little wimp? How do you know him?" Pansy asked haughtily. Dray rolled his eyes and put an arm around my shoulders. I immediately snuggled closer to him, his scent drawing me in. The look on all of their faces was worth the loud, inhuman shriek that came out of Pansy's mouth.  "Draco!", she screamed," What are you doing!" 

"Holding my mate?" He asked like it was obvious, she shook her head." No you aren't. I am supposed to be your mate, not some pitiful little boy" she spat in my direction.   That is how Pansy,  Goyle, Crabbe , and Nott found themselves in the compartment beside us after being thrown out. 

"Hadrian, I am so sorry." Draco turned in my direction and so I turned towards the window I was currently still shoved against. Realizing this he scooted over, " Had, baby, I'm sorry I didn't know I had you up against the window. Look, I thought they could be trusted and told. I mean isn't one of your jobs this year to have a group of people you can trust?" 

I turned towards my infuriating mate," Yes Draco it is. A group of people that I can trust, I. Not you, not my father, not my mother, I! So forgive me for not liking them." I turned away from him.  But I didn't last long, because after less than a few minutes I was turning back towards him and crawling into his lap. He smiled against my neck and I felt peace. 

"I'm sorry Had. You're right, its a group of people you can trust not me or anyone else. I'm sorry for trying to force things." He mumbled. "Dray, listen I still want your help but this is for me to decide no on else." I whispered into his ears.

I felt him remove my glamour and pet my ears and I purred and snuggled into him before falling asleep. 

Third POV

When Hadrian woke up he was shocked to see a elf. Granted it was Blaise but still he was an elf. Hadrian turned and raised an eyebrow at Draco. "What? He came in and sat down, took one look at your ears and dropped his own glamour. I didn't know he was an elf!" Draco told Hadrian. Hadrian rolled his eyes and turned back to an amused Blaise.

"Wipe that smirk off Zabini. Just because you're an elf and Draco's bestfriend doesn't mean I wont hesitate to hit you." Hadrian shot at him. Draco smiled as Hadrian turned back into him and fell back asleep. "Don't mind him, Blaise. He's just a little cranky when he wakes up." Draco said only for Hadrian to hit his shoulder. "I am not" Hadrian mumbled. 

Blaise smirked and looked at Draco. "We only have an hour until Hogwarts. What are you going to do then?" Draco paled for a second before replying,"  Kissing him awake, hopefully that leads to a better response."