Where are we

Draco's POV

"Hadrian, I told you what I am, but all I know is that you are a neko. Are you anything more?" I asked breathless, feeling him shift back to lay beside me. He was being unusually cuddly, I am a bit worried, I have been distant lately. I felt him snuggle closer  before replying," I am a neko but I am also a shadow lynx and a creature lord." 

A creature lord! There hasn't been a creature lord in over a hundred years. They were thought of as extinct, and yet Hadrian is acting as if he was a common vampire. " Um, Hadrian Do you know what a creature lord is?" I asked cautiously. Hadrian had a bad habit that if he didn't know what something was then he would spend weeks reading everything about it, sometimes not sleeping or eating. 

"No why? I thought it was just a title." He said curiously as he sat up on my chest his head looking up at mine. Looking at him like this makes me think of a child. Hadrian is so sweet and innocent, full of wonder and light. It's a shame he went through so much and caused him to lose his innocence and wonder. Now he's cautious and wary, I don't even think he fully trusts me. 

"A creature lord is so much more than just a title. Its an actual creature, one that hasn't been seen in over a hundred years. A creature lord is a creature that is the lord of a specific race. In your case I am assuming the feline race based on your other two creatures. A creature lord rules and communicates with the forest and all occupants. When your a creature lord every creature respects you. You maintain balance in the creature world. Creature lords are very rare and very powerful." I said in awe. Hadrian was a gift from magic herself, and I was his mate. 

Third POV

Hadrian could see the awe and wonder on Draco's face. For Draco Hadrian was the epitome of love and patience. That night was a realization of many things, and an understanding between both of them. That night Hadrian told Draco everything about the Dursley's and what happened. Draco told Hadrian about growing up and how he was expected to be perfect. They didn't mate that night. Instead they just slept in each others arms knowing the truth about each other. 

A/N- Hello my lovelies! Two longer updates just for you! I hope you enjoy and I want to hear back from you. Let me know what  you think. Signing off - Faemist