Who are you?

Draco's POV 

( I have been uber excited to write from Dray's POV)

My family has always been creature, it's a part of life when you're related to me. I had always known that I would be a creature when I was old enough; after all, most creature inheritances don't hit until your 16. So I was stunned when it hit me. I mean, come on, could it have come at any worse time, I was in the middle of a potion experiment. But part of me realized that something was wrong, I shouldn't be having my inheritance early. The pain wasn't so bad until it hit my head. It started slowly, crawling up my spine, flaring at my middle back, then creeping over the rest of my body. But as soon as it hit my head, I couldn't hold back the screams. My parents came running into my lab and started to move me, but every movement was making it worse. So they just let me curl into a ball and suffer through it. I don't remember anything after that until I woke up in my bed."Draco, Dray honey. Are you awake?" I heard my mother's soft whisper. I slowly opened my eyes and noticed how pale they were. "Mum? What's wrong? Where's Uncle Sev?" I noticed my godfather wasn't around my beside, which surprised me, considering he was always around. My mother looked at my father quickly before he started, "Draco listen, you have always known that you were going to be a creature. However, you have come into your inheritance too soon, which means only one thing," he paused for a moment. " Your mate must have been in some trouble, which caused his or her inheritance to come early, which triggered yours." I was shocked, my mate was in danger? How could I find them? What happened to them? My parents watched as I slowly processed this information. I started to slide off the bed, and as soon as my feet hit the floor, my legs collapsed. My father was ready, though, and quickly supported me and helped me stand. With his help, I made my way to my floor-length mirror and looked at the new me. My hair was still its usual platinum blond. Still, it had a silvery glow, and it was a bit longer just barely touching the middle of my ear. My eyes now held a dark blue ring on the very inside of my eye, I grew at least 3 inches, putting me roughly around 5'9. I was buffer, less slim and lithe, and more masculine. But what was the most changed was my back. There hung beautiful, large, light silvery-white wings. The protruded straight out of my back and hung nearly touching the floor."The wings?" I gaspedMy father nodded," You are a veela. Just like your grandfather and your mother." I nodded slowly, I was a veela. This meant I had to find my mate and pray he didn't reject me. If a veela's mate rejects them, they die within 24 hours. By lunchtime, I had adjusted to the weight of my wings, and my parents were nervous. Evidently, Uncle Sev was called away to an urgent business at Gringotts, and he should have been back by now. That night they were agitated, he should have been back or at least sent them a message. But as I fell asleep, all I could think about was two things: Harry and his wellbeing, and my mate.

A/N- Hey readers here's the chapter I promised! I am super excited because now things will be picking up some! Lots of love my lovelies! Signing off-Faemist!