Say what now

Third POV

"We cannot allow this." Was what snapped Hadrian out of his planning. It was just before Christmas break and he was enjoying some quiet alone time in an empty classroom. 

With a quick look around Hadrian listened closely , only to hear the familiar voices of Granger and Weasley. They seemed to be arguing over something until a harsh quick voice that Hadrian immediately knew as Dumblefuck.

 "Hush both of you. Listen, try to befriend this new student. If you do happen to befriend him then you can convince him to change houses and become loyal to the order. His power and knowledge will help us find the potter brat. Then after we do we will regain control." 

Hadrian had to force himself not to snort. Him join Dumbles, hell no. But the fact that he was planning something was a bit irksome. Hadrian had been hoping for at least one quiet year at Hogwarts. 

When Draco found Hadrian lying on their bed staring blankly at the ceiling he knew that something had happened. Hadrian hated being bored and for him to be staring blankly only meant a few things.

"Had what's wrong?" Draco asked as he approached Hadrian on the bed. He quickly climbed in and joined Hadrian on the bed and Hadrian just scooted closer and cuddled up close.

A/N-Hey my lovelies! It's a short chapter I know but I have planned for a longer one tomorrow. Please comment and tell me what you think okay! Sleep well or have a good day! Signing off-Faemist 🌈🌈🌈