Just me...

Draco POV

Why were they looking at me like that?

Hadrian's POV

"Had, why are you looking at me like that?" Dray asked confused. But I couldn't respond, he was a bloody genius.

Being resorted as myself would be amazing. Being able to be myself without having to watch my back or pretend to be something I'm not would be bliss. But it would have its challenges.

" What about dickless?" I asked, I can't afford to go back to him.

My mother nodded for a moment, " True, he does know your last name Tom. He would be very suspicious and keep a close eye on him." 

It seems Draco is just full of surprises, " Why not just change his last name to Prince? I mean there are plenty of Prince's in America. We could say that his family moved back here when he was a young kid." 

My father and mother looked at each other with that look of understanding I hope to get one day with Dray. "Hadrian go upstairs and explore while your father and I discuss this." Mother said 

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. "I swear it's like we're kids." As he led me upstairs he slowed down and turned towards me. " Are you okay with being resorted? I mean I know you hate Hogwarts."

"Dray baby,I never hated Hogwarts. I hated the people and who they made me be. Besides it would be nice to be in the house I should've been in since the beginning." I said with a smirk which caused him to be confused. "Wait what?" As we reached my room I could see him trying to figure it out. 

Needless to say when he finally figured it out he was super surprised.