Who are we

Hadrian's POV

Draco was worried, I could feel it both through the bond we shared and through how tense his body was. His body was warm though and as he held me for a moment I could just forget everything. Well at least until he whispered in my ear, "Had, what's wrong?"

I stiffened, how do I tell him that Dumblefuck was planning to take me again. He would want to know how I know and then I would have to tell him that I was hiding in an abandon classroom. Which would lead to me having to explain why, and then him getting hurt because I wanted some peace and quiet away from all of them.

"Hadrian love, calm down I can feel you panicking. Just calm down and tell me when you're ready , okay?" He said rubbing soothing circles on my shoulder. His scent and touch caused me to purr, my creature was happy. Speaking of creature, " Dray?" 

"Yes love?" he asked curious. "What exactly are you? I know that there are different forms of veela. Which one are you? " I asked curious, he didn't fit any of the usual descriptions of any veela I knew.

" Oh, well. I, um Well, the thing is.." He was suddenly timid and a little worried, I could feel his anxiety through our bond. "Dray what's wrong?" I asked worried. What could be causing him to be anxious. "You see I am not exactly a pure veela" He whispered.

"I am a hybrid of sorts. I am a sirenix and alluring mixed." He said into my hair. So this is what was worrying him, in some creature circles not being a pure creature or even a mix of creatures was damaging and mates could even reject based on what creature you were. It was fatal of course but some idiots were biased and were determined to die . But sirenix veela were exceptionally rare, for Draco to be a sirenix even just a half was amazing. 

Sirenix were the cousins of sirens, as the name suggests, and could enchant based on their voice. They didn't have to sing, just talking could enchant anyone other than another sirenix. Allure veela' s  were the most common. Their unearthly appearance and quick tempers made them one of the most recognizable of the veela' s. By being both Draco must be super powerful and have amazing self control. 

"Hadrian, are you okay?" He asked, I could here the worry in his voice so instead of responding I just rolled over and kissed him. He responded back hesitantly but grew more confident as it continued. He seemed to understand that I wasn't going anywhere.