We're back

Third POV

Hadrian was done. Done with Dumb-ass-door, done with the Gryffindors, done with the comments and bullying. Hadrian had been enjoying his time off, he wasn't planning or doing anything that he had planned to but now he was done being restful. Why? During breakfast he was waiting for Draco to finish so that they could go to potions. But no, Weasley had to stir up some trouble. Somehow he had gotten ahold of an Alcatrazes Lancehead, a very rare and deadly snake. How? Hadrian didn't know but all of a sudden Weasley decided to set it lose on the Ravenclaw table, right next to Luna. The kids all started screaming and running, half of the teachers were already up out of their seats except Dumb-ass-door. No, he was sitting there his eyes flicking between Hadrian and the snake , watching very interested. 

And then Hadrian did something stupid, something so ridiculously Gryffindor even Gryffindors probably wouldn't have done it. He stood up and hissed at the snake, "Stop!  You will hurt someone and you don't want to do that do you?"  

Everyone stopped and turned towards him, Hadrian could see his mother pale a bit and Draco just rolled his eyes and mumbled," Seriously, Had. You bloody Gryffindor." Hadrian had to fight back a grimace because now he realized what he had done. 

"Come here ssssssssspeaker or elssssssssse I bitessssss the blonde."  The snake hissed at Hadrian. Again Hadrian had to fight back a grimace, why had he reacted without thinking. So he walked over to the snake and knelt down, " What little ssssssssssnake? Why are you attacking?" 

"The red one ssssssssummond  me to attack the blonde one. He sssssset  me  free."  The snake hissed and slithered over to him. The snake curled up into a pile in Hadrian's hand. Hadrian stood back up and looked over at the head table and what he saw was funny. 

His mother sat there very amused and proud, McGonagal had a terrified face, but Dumb-ass-door was shocked, terrified, even a little worried. It seems as though he hadn't  planned on Hadrian being a Parselmouth.  Hadrian calmly walked out of the Great Hall and this is where he sat. Alone in an abandoned classroom with a snake who was sent to attack one of his circle. He was done. 

When Draco found him Hadrian was planning. Planning Dumbledore's downfall, planning for Weasley's revenge, planning on what to do with the bloody snake.

A/N- Hey my lovelies! Sorry for not updating yesterday it was my birthday! But I am ready to get the show on the road, time to move things along isn't it. Let me know what you think and don't forget to comment or vote. I really like hearing back from you all! Signing out- Faemist