That worked out great...

Third POV

When Sev went to wake up Hadrian he was a little shocked and yet a little resigned to see that neither Hadrian nor Draco were in their room and later nowhere in the common room. He quickly went back to his own room and found Tom already working on trying to find them. 

"How did you ..." He started but quickly stopped knowing that it wasn't to important. Tom was watching an improvised map of Hogwarts looking for the magical aura of his son and now his bonded mate, if last night was anything to hint about.

Tom was worried, on the outside you wouldn't notice but he was. He wasn't as affectionate as Sev was and merlin forbid he be as spoiling as the Malfoy's so he resigned himself to being the calm, cool, strict one out of the group. Truth is he didn't know how to show his love for his only son. He grew up as an orphan and needless to say they weren't exactly the most loving. Then as he got older he saw how the parents of some of the Slytherins had treated them and swore never to be like that. Once he went insane he thought love was weakness and although he was sane again some part of him still held onto the idea that love was weakness. But he was getting better at getting over that idea thanks to his family and yet here he was still unable to tell or show Hadrian how much he loved him. 

Pulling him from his inner turmoil was the flashing lights over the astronomy tower indicating they were up in the tower. Cursing under his breath as he saw that Dumblefuck was headed that way, he quickly grabbed his cloak and raced out of the dungeons with Severus. They were lucky as they got there before him. 

Sev sent up a Patronus to tell the boys and within a few seconds out came two very disheveled teens, both heavily flushed and barely dressed. Painfully suppressing an eye roll at the two Tom quickly ushered them into an empty classroom so that they could finish getting dressed and be hidden from Dumbells. 

By the time they were dressed Dumbles had reached the tower with a large instrument that Tom recognized in horror. It was a creature tracker. It was banned in England and many other countries because it was used to find and hunt creatures. The creatures were often slaved or tortured. For Dumbles to have it was not good. 

A/N- Hey my lovelies! Its shorter but what can you do. I have a lot of plans and I cannot wait to let y'all  read them. Let me know what you think and don't forget to vote, comment, question, or just read. Signing off- Faemist