Say what now?

A/N- So sorry guys for the last cut off. I am so excited that you all have chooses my story, I hope I continue to please. Please enjoy my lovelies! 💗💗💗 

Third POV

With a quick look, Tom looked at both goblins before raising an eyebrow at Severus. " It's a cleansing potion, my Lord," Severus said a bit confused. " Please, Mr. Riddle and Mr. Prince, take the potion we will explain everything afterward," Griphook told both gentlemen.With a quick nod and a shrug, both men downed the potions only to find themselves doubled over in pain. Severus was on the floor, and after a moment, all the pain for Tom was gone, and he realized his mate was in shock. Unbeknownst to both men, Dumblefuck had placed many original compulsion charms and for poor Severus very many obliviates. Tom was helping Severus up just as Hadrian started waking up. Severus rushed over to him, crying, " I can't believe I had forgotten you! Oh, my baby. I am so so so sorry. I swear I won't try to harm you again, please baby please forgive me!" Hadrian wrapped his arms around his mother," I already have. I forgave you the moment I knew what Da-uh James had done to you. I forgive both of you, actually." Hadrian addressed Tom, who had stayed back afraid that Hadrian wouldn't. With his mother's and father's help, Hadrian made his way into one of the chairs and faced the goblins. " What now?" He asked as everyone looked at him. That's how Hadrian found himself in one of the master bedrooms in Riddle manor with his parents watching his reactions to his new place. Tom couldn't believe it, he was mated and to his best friend AND he had a son who was the perfect copy of both him and Severus. Severus was over the moon; he no longer felt like he was missing a piece now that he had Tom back, and his son was beautiful; however, he was worried. He had felt a light glamour over Hadrian, which worried him.As for Hadrian, the pain had stopped, his mind was more precise, and he felt the mate bond growing between him and whomever his mate was. So far, it was confused and a little worried, but nothing else. "Hadrian, I know that this is going to take a little bit of getting used to, but we will be by your side," Tom said just before shooing out Sev. Hadrian nodded before his father shut the door. With a flick of his hand, he was dressed in his pajamas and flopped onto his new bed. His final thought before he drifted off was of his mate and how he hoped that he would be able to be loved. 

A/N- Hey guys! So I apologize for the short chapter but I am super tired. However since I feel really bad for leaving y'all hanging I am gonna post a quick snippet from the next chapter! So quick question, what is your favorite name for Dumbledore? Tell me my lovelies! Signing off-Faemist