I did a bad thing... oops?

Unknown 

It was dark, and cold, but it was mostly dark. What did I expect, I was meeting some random contact at three in the bloody morning! The air shifted all around me as I searched for some sign that I wasn't alone. But all I saw was tree's, why everyone trying to be anonymous wanted to meet in the woods was beyond me the idiots.

Finally they came. It was clearly a man, his hair was messy and dark, as he approached I noticed his unusual eye color. Red like blood.

"You asked to meet me?" I asked quietly 

"Yes, I have been looking for you." 

"You have? Why?"

"I know someone who needs your help."

"Really, why me?"

"Well, not only you but also your mate."

I froze my thoughts racing, who was this man, how did he know who I was, why did he want my mate, how did he know I had a mate. 

He laughed softly, " Don't be afraid. I have nothing against you or your kind. Nor do I mean to cause you any harm. I simply want to talk to both of you."

I paused again before replying," Only talk?"

"Yes, I simply want to talk."

                                                           ******************************************

My mate sat nervously next to me as our unknown guest sat across from us sipping tea. 

"My name is Tom Riddle, nut you might know me better as Lord Voldemort."

We sucked in a breath but he held up a hand and continued speaking.

"Lord Voldemort was a fools game. I never intended to become what I did. No, this is not good enough. I ask that you listen to me without interruptions before deciding. Now, long before I became Lord Voldemort , long before the war, I was Tom. I had graduated from Hogwarts and was in search for more information on my history and my creature. Back then creatures were normal and even open but recent laws had started scarring creatures. They were being ridiculed by  foreign wizards. they were being shamed so no one wanted to talk about their creatures. I spent years searching for information and once I had found out everything I needed to know and even somethings I didn't expect, I returned home, to England.                                                               With my new found powers and information, I sought a job. I found a decent one tutoring young purebloods and teaching creatures about themselves in secret. It was this secret teaching that introduced me to my mate. He was 16 and had just recently went through his inheritance early. I was approached by his mother to come over and teach him, I accepted of course I had went to school with her and was often friendly. He was waiting in a drawing room at her fathers mansion. I walked in and he was facing the window, "

******************** Flashback *******************

Tom's POV

I walked  towards this young boy who was obviously in pain. His mother, Eileen, told me that he was still recovering from the "incident" as she put it. But judging from her scars and the heavy makeup I could guess what was happening to her so I could  only guess that it was happening to him too. He tensed when I placed a hand on his shoulder  before sighing and turning around. 

For a second all I saw was those eyes. Onyx, pure and smoldering with a mix of hatred and  confusion. But pure nonetheless, I was captivated  by those eyes before registering the rest of him. He was tall and thin, to thin for a boy of 16, his hair was shiny, falling just below his ears  in  perfect little waves, and raven black. He was the picture of black-and-white, his skin as pale as moonlight. He was just a bit shorter than me , and when I looked over him I noticed that despite his thinness he was muscled but still weak. 

"Mine" 

He seemed to tremble at the word before falling into my arms and sobbing. I had  taught so many creatures and tutored many pureblooded children only to find my mate now. My mate, mine. 

I stroked his  hair  as his sobs weakened and eventually  faded out. He looked up at me and I felt my heart break. His eyes were those of longing and yet  sadness. 

" Why now?" He whispered and I was at a lose. Did he not want me? Was he not mine? Why did he not want this?

I led him to the small couch and sat down with him, never letting go of him. 

"My name is Tom, and I seem to be your mate, and you seem to be upset." I whispered in his ear as he laid on my shoulder.  

A/N-Hey guys! This is the first part of the flash back. I will post the second later. I hope you don't hate me to much for that cliff hanger in the previous chapter. Sorry that one was short I was pretty excited for this one. I have a wedding to go to today, it's my mums boss and his partner.  I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. Who do you think was the speaker at the end of the last chapter. Don't forget to tell me what you want for my next book. Please follow and vote and comment! I really enjoy hearing from you! Signing off- Faemist