But why?

Hadrian's POV

The morning after the dinner with the Malfoy's my parents decided that it would be best if we went to Diagon Alley and bought robes and clothes best suited for the son of the Dark Lord and head potion master. "Wait a minute, I have to what!" I shouted. "Listen, it's just a precaution." My mother told me. It seems that tonight I am supposed to meet the death eaters in an official introduction. Only they wanted me to wear a mask AND possibly wear a dress. Now the first part I am okay with but the second. "Listen I will wear the mask, I won't speak until you want me to I will even stay hidden if that's what you want, but I will not wear a dress! Sure I like some girl clothes, but I will never wear a dress! I will not!" My father shook his head amused at my mother, and it's argument.

That's how I found myself emerging out of the dressing room wearing a long floor-length black dress and right in front of my parents and newly joined Malfoy family. "What are you doing here?" I yelled in surprise. Draco was looking at me strangely before my mother asked him a question. "We were school shopping early and saw your mother, and they invited us to join you both," Lucius replied. I quickly went back to the dressing room and changed into my new clothes. Black skinny jeans, a soft blue t-shirt with a gray button-up over it in buttoned. My hair was pulled back in a short ponytail that showed off the onyx undertones in my hair.This time when I stepped out, I noticed that not only was Lucius and Cissa staring, but Draco's mouth was slightly open. My father quickly paid for everything that we had wanted at that shop; thankfully, we didn't get the dress. 

We made our way to Ollivanders because my wand had stopped working after my inheritance. "Well, well. I didn't think I would see you again, Mr.Riddle-Prince." Ollivander looked at my mother, and my father then looked at me. "Ah back so soon," he winked at me and simply plucked the wand from my hands before Draco could get a good look. Then it was like the first time all over again. We spent over an hour searching for a wand before Ollivander finally went through all of his wands. "Hmm, well, it seems that I must make a new wand from scratch for you." He motioned for me to follow him into his backroom.

There were boxes upon boxes stacked onto shelves. "Okay, Mr.Riddle-Prince, just pull the ones that feel right." He told me before stepping back. I closed my eyes, feeling a bit stupid. Then I sensed it, warmth and coolness. I followed the warmth and picked up all the boxes that felt warm. When I opened my eyes, I had five boxes on the table. Ollivander looked shocked, " I have never seen someone pick more than three boxes. Not to mention the kind you picked." I was confused, "What I picked?" He nodded and started fingering each box," Yes, you have Holly wood and Elder wood. But you picked out the core of a unicorns horn, therestals hair, and Phoenix blood. All three cores are very potent and powerful. Add in the mixture between the woods, and I have a feeling your wand will be very interesting." He led me back to my family and told us that he would send it before the end of the week.