Next time we go with my plan, okay?

Previously

He seemed to tremble at the word before falling into my arms and sobbing. I had taught so many creatures and tutored many pureblooded children only to find my mate now. My mate, mine.

I stroked his hair as his sobs weakened and eventually faded out. He looked up at me and I felt my heart break. His eyes were those of longing and yet sadness.

" Why now?" He whispered and I was at a lose. Did he not want me? Was he not mine? Why did he not want this?

I led him to the small couch and sat down with him, never letting go of him.

"My name is Tom, and I seem to be your mate, and you seem to be upset." I whispered in his ear as he laid on my shoulder.

Now

He  was still shuddering, but lifted his head up before replying, '"I have always heard the stories that one day I would have the mate, but I gave up on anyone wanting me when I was 12. I find out that I have a mate only after I am no longer pure. I am upset because you will  no longer want me and I will surely die."

I paused for a moment and thought through all that he had said. I was heartbroken for him because he was treated so badly that he didn't think he would have a mate, but the heartbreak faded as I realized what he had said. " I find out that I have a mate only after I am no longer pure..." He was raped, defiled, broken. It is common knowledge that almost all creatures have mates, just as known is the fact that most dominants will abandon their mates if the submissive is unclean. Whether or not the sub was willing plays no part in it. 

I held him more tightly as I came to his train of thoughts. "Listen," My voice sounded rough even to my own ears, " I don not care. What happened was not your fault in fact think of it in a better light for if it had not happened then we would not have met. I have found you finally, I will not let you go no matter what. "

When I was finished he was sobbing , albeit a bit quieter and less heartbreakingly, but was nuzzled into my neck. I waited and listened as his breathing slowed and realized that he was asleep. 

******************************* End Flashback************************

" That night I took him to the  cottage I owned and we talked until the sun rose. When it was time for him to go back to Hogwarts he adamantly refused too. The night before he had to leave we finally mated and bonded. He went back for his seventh year and came back more sound than any of his other years. He told me how the girl he was once in love with was mated to his worst enemy and how he was offered to understudy to a legendary potions master. We left to Russia and stayed there until he became the youngest master ever. " 

I watched as they understood and realized who my mate was. 

"S-Snape! He's your mate?" The mate asked. 

"Yes, and not long after I became informed of the light having a new leader and all of his beliefs. I watched as creatures were hunted down for sport and killed, creature girls or women were sold into slavery ranging from housework to sexual slavery. More and more of magic was being deemed dark and therefore banned. Many pureblooded families were worried and came to me, soon enough I became the new leader of the called "dark". But the light refused to be intimidated and I discovered that fear was a perfect motivator. I experimented in glamour and transformational magic. I only went out when in my "Lord Voldemort" appearance.  Soon enough I became the synonym for death although I almost never killed. My mate was working as you know in Hogwarts and kept a watch on Dumbledore. The war between the light and dark raged on and my experiments took a toll on my sanity and beliefs. My mate was pregnant when I started to target muggleborns. I believed that it was their beliefs that influenced the wizarding world into hating creatures and naturally dark cored wizards. His last mission was to follow Dumbledore and after that I never saw him again. I spent a month looking before forgetting he was my mate and when he showed back up he wasn't pregnant, not that I remembered. When I look back I realized it was a strong obliviate and masking charm. This is where my story ends cause as you know I died at the hands of Harry Potter, however it is with Harry that we start." 

And with that I told them how Harry was really Hadrian, the reveal, how Lily and James stole our child, how we were cured, the abuse he suffered and the current situation with Dumbledore. 

"They, they did , they did what to, to him!" 

I saw their faces and knew that I had them. 

"We are helping. Take us to him, I cannot believe  that James would do such a thing. No, after this we pledge ourselves to you."

"Very well, thank you for your time Mr. black's. I will come back tomorrow to pick you up and take you to him."

"Oh please call me Remus." 

"And I Sirius. "

A/N-Hey my lovelies! Well, now we know who the mysterious person is. Wolfstar will be a minor ship in the story but it I one of my favorites. I will be updating again soon so be on the lookout. Tell me what ya think and don't forget to let me know what my next story should be. Don't forget to vote, comment, or follow. I love seeing all the response! Signing Off- Faemist