Who let the Dumbles out?

Third POV

When Hadrian woke up this morning he had hoped that it would be a nice normal day. Unfortunately it wasn't. That morning at breakfast Dumbles decided that he wanted to make their lives even harder. 

"Good Morning students! I have decided that for safety and guidance that all students and staff will be scanned next week. This will not be a painful scan it is just for administrative purposes. Thank you and enjoy your breakfast." Dumbledore announced and preceded to sit down. 

Hadrian exchanged quick glances with the rest of the creatures in Slytherin. This wasn't good and they only had a week to figure something out.

The Professors noticed how Severus paled even more than usual and how he kept glancing at Hadrian.  By this point almost all of the professors knew something was going on. They saw how Dumbledore was neglecting his duties and favoring the Gryffindors. They knew he was watching the Slytherins closely and was often missing for days. Some swore they saw him slip potions into certain students drinks. 

And a few, just a secret few had already approached Severus and confessed their worries and fears and suspicions. Severus listened and told them that if they truly wanted to know what was going on they would have to trust him and keep quite. But that had been months ago and Severus was looking worse for wear.

Hadrian motioned for the Slytherins to follow him and in unison they left the great hall, shocking most of the school when quite a few members of the other houses left with them, including a few Gryffindors.

They stayed silent and calm, their faces betraying nothing. But all hell broke lose as soon as the common room door shut. All the fears and doubts became known at once. See in Slytherin creatures were accepted and were revered for they were so pure it was an honor to be mated to a creature and mix bloodlines. Draco came from a long line of renowned veelas, and was considered very pure because of this. 

The common room was such a mix of emotions all empaths were overwhelmed and lost control of their glamours, and once a few had revealed themselves the rest of the creatures fell silent and quietly dropped their own glamours. 

The entire room was silent as everyone, both creatures and non-creatures, looked at each other and recognized each other. Friends were revealed to each other, people whom had swore they were normal weren't.

These kids and yes they were kids, Hadrian thought, their all so scared and their lives are all so young. How could anyone do this to such innocence, he thought looking at a pair of first years holding each other. One had the faint glow of wings and the slightly tinted skin that marked forest nymphs and the other was normal and non-creature; yet as they stood there and held one another there was nothing different about them. 

In an instant the silence was broken as the common room door flew open and a bunch of professors stormed in with Severus coming in last and shutting the door. All the teachers stood in awe as they saw the students. Severus was equally surprised and quickly found Hadrian as he was the only one of his kind.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" Severus started to yell before remembering most creatures had sensitivities. "Hadrian," he started with a forced even tone, "what is going on? You know the rules and I trusted you as what you are to enforce those rules." 

Hadrian was quiet but his voice carried," What happened here is no ones fault except for mine own. I should have never came back to Hogwarts no matter what. For this I am truly sorry," he addressed all of his fellow Slytherins and ignored his mother. Then turning towards the professors, " I am sorry but I am going to have to obliviate you all. I am a creature lord, " upon this revelation the entire room gasped and Draco just rolled his eyes, " and it is my duty and responsibility to watch over all creatures and since you all pose a threat, it must be done. " He bowed his head as an apology but before he could utter the words Severus stopped him. 

"No wait, their here for us. They want to know what's going on, and well now they have to know."

Hadrian considered this for a moment before facing Draco, " Come with me please, I need you." Draco nodded sharply and quickly nodded to Blaise and the Twins, both nodded back their reassurance that they would watch the others.

When Draco walked into the room he expected Hadrian to need his input but when he closed the door all he saw was a pouting Hadrian. "Baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

Hadrian didn't answer so Draco assumed it was something he didn't want to admit. Looking at Hadrian using their bond he immediately knew what was wrong and he couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. Opening his arms he whispered, " Come here baby."

Hadrian practically flung himself into Draco's embrace. As Draco started to pet his head and scratch his ear's he could help but start to admit it. " Sometimes it feels as if they forget..." he spoke softly and slowly. Draco knew he was  trying to figure out how to say everything. "I just... ugh this sucks, okay , I hate being the one they all rely on and the one who answers questions and all that cause its like uh like I am ... the dominant one." And with that little revelation he shuddered. As much as people looked to him for answers they forgot that he was the submissive. He was built to be the submissive and he wanted to be the submissive. But with everything going on people kept acting like he was the one in charge and sure one of his creatures was dominant , which was the only reason he was able to function like he did, but he was still submissive and it was killing him. He just needed to be alone with Draco because Dray would get it , he would understand.

Draco smiled as he listened to Hadrian's inner turmoil because he got it, he really did and he understood and knew how to help. He led Hadrian to the bed and sat down and pulled Hadrian down onto him. Hadrian straddled him and then buried his face into the crook of his neck. Draco just sat there and rubbed Hadrians back. 

Finally, Hadrian was calm again and they went back out. Hadrian noticed that the students decided to keep their glamours off. They were all seated and some of the professors had let their own glamours drop, he noted as he watched an Ancient Runes professor let one of the first years pet her tail and wings. Things were getting serious though he saw as more and more creatures started to fidget.

A/N-Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating sooner so I hope this makes up for it! I have posted the first chapter for my Solangelo book if you wanna check it out and am debating on what to write next so I will let y'all decide! Johnlock or Malec or another Drarry???  Let me know! Thank you all for your reads and votes! Don't forget to vote, comment, and please follow. Signing off-Faemist!

I don't go looking for trouble!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara