Chapter 3

I wake up with a huge headache. I groan trying to get up of my bed. I down at my self and saw i was still wearing the same cloths of last night. I sigh before i get up and clean myself and change for the day. I decide to wear something casual today. I wore i plain t-shirt, black jeans with my blue hoodie with white fur on the hood. It's my favorite one i have and it's not to big and not to small so it's perfect for me. I look at myself on the mirror of my closet and i look decent enough to go outside of my dorm. I put my black boots, put my lab coat and left my room.

~time skip~

I arrive in the cafeteria and grab some food. I scan the room and saw Kitty. She was in bad shape. Her face was leaning on the table and her arms was surrounding her head trying to hide away the light. I approach her and sit down in front of her.

"Morning sleepyhead! How is your hangover?" I chuckle.

She slowly lifts her head to look at me.

"Why you look fine? You drink as much as me!" She Said

"That because I didn't pass out and I drag you back to the base," I said bluntly before I start eating.

"Tsk" that all Kitty said before she also starts eating and drinks her coffee.

Once we finish, I left for the lab and said my goodbye to Kitty.

~time skip~

I was working on the computer on my desk. I take a sip of my tea and decide to print my work. I was on my way to the printer when I saw Dr. Rosa. I wanted to ignore him but he saw me and went toward me with his smirk on his face.

"Well well, what do we have here?" He said

"Dr. Rosa, what brings you there?" I said as I try to smile without twitching.

"Oh, I am here to look at some of the inventions that was made there... Especially yours." He said looking at me.

"Mine? Why? What my machine have to do with your department?" I said with an eyebrow up.

"Well I might have a solution about this issues with the higher up," he said.

"Thanks but no thanks," I said without hesitation.

"Hehe you shouldn't be that fast about the decision, my dear, I am pretty sure you will take the deal if you are considerate it," Dr. Rosa said approaching me closer.

"I think I will stick with my answer. Now if you will excuse me I have work to do." I said before I start to leave but get stop by Dr. Rosa grabbing my wrist. I took a deep breath before I turn around to face him.

"Can you let me go?" I said with a stern look

"Not until I finish with what I am going to say"

I sigh before I said "Fine what do you want to said"

"I want your machine" he simply said

"Why?" Questioning him

"For what the General told me... It's can be a good use for ... Something else." He smirks

My eyes widen and I get free of my wrist from him "Like hell, I will hand over my invention!" I yell at him and my eyes was glowing of anger.

"Careful, dear, you don't want your power to get wild on the lab won't you?~" he cooed

I blink twice and my eyes stop glowing. I took a deep shaking breath before I look at him again.

"That is better. You have a lot of self-control but not as much as me tho" he smirks.