Chapiter 16

It's being a week since that incident of the bar. Asher and Grillby came the other day to see how we were doing and came with some burgers and fries with them. Sans seem to enjoy alot of the food and Papyrus less but is thankful for the food. It's nice to befriend other monster. Asher offer us to take care of the boys if we wanted to have our day alone. I blush a bit when he said that but gradeful at him. Gaster would chuckle at my reaction before he side hug me.

Today me and Gaster was in the lab looking at the blueprint we made.

"We need something to lower the temperature of the engine" I said.

"True, my love, I have the idea to use the ices from Snowdin and they would be carry toward Hotland." He said.

"Wouldn't they melt on their way to Hotland?" I said.

"Not if we make them big enough that they would be still big enough to cool off the engine and they would be floating all their way to Hotland." He reply.

"Hmm how big they should be?" I said. Truth to be told, I am clueless when it's about the geographique of the underground and it's physiologie since I didn't explore the underground after meeting Gaster.

"It's would be around 7 ft big or so" he said looking at his clipboard. I nod sound a ok size.

"Hmm I might have another idea..." I said still thinking about it.

"And what would it be my love?" He said looking curious.

"Well if we do the ice cube idea then we would have to built a station in snowdin for the ice cube to be made and transport to Hotland. Which could take months to finish." I add.

He nod in aggrement of the statement.

"So I was thinking that we can still make the 'Core' awhile the Ice station would be made" I said.

He raise a eyebrow. "How? if we need the ice for the engine to cool off?" He ask.

"Well I know a spell... It was often use to regulate the temperature of the cloths when going to extreme place like cold or heat.... I could try to change a bit the spell so it's work on steel too" I said still thinking of the way to do it.

Gaster eyes widens of what I just said.

"You can do that!?" He said in shock what I just said. I nod and smile at him.

"Yes! But that would take sometimes and it's would help if I have the spellbook with me..." I said lower my head.

"Where is your book? Don't tell me it's still on the surface" he said worry.

"No, I took it with me but I bury it inside the ruins along with my grand-father notes" I said.

"Hmmm As long the place you bury is not to far I could teleport us there" he said.

"What you can!? I thought no one could go there since the door seem to be only one way" I said surprise.

"It's can't but I did visite the ruins a long time ago before it's become inaccessible..." He said.

I put a hand on his arm and smile at him understanding about it. He told me about how Monster used to live in the ruins before they start to travel all the way to the underground and establish villages all over underground. I think it's amazing how they adapt at this awful situation. I feel like they doesn't deserve it. He smile back at me.

"That's remind me how far you can teleport? You seem to go everywhere you want to go" I ask so curious about it.

"I can only teleport to place I already visit or at least a specific place" he said chuckle.