Chapter 8

I take the cloths i have and decide to wear my black jeans and my purple t-shirt. I look at my blue hoodie and decide to wear it. I look at my dog tag... I was thinking about Kitty ans hope she was safe. I shake up the thought and leave the room.

Once i put down my stuff, i went downstairs then i hear noise at the kitchen. Peek out at the kitchen and saw the cutest scene ever. It was Gaster wearing a apron and he was holding his sons on each arms. Papyrus was steering the pot and sans was putting the ingredient on the pot. I wanted to keep looking at the scene some more but Papyrus must hear me enter cause he turn around and smile at me brightly.

"Alice!" He get out of his father arm and run toward me. I smile at him and went on one knee and prepare for the hug. He jump at me and hug me. I hug back before i look at him.

"Hey kiddo! Are you preparing diner today?" I ask him.

"Yes! I am making spaghetti!" He said excitedly. I giggles of his enthusiasm. He run back to his father. I get up, look at him and smirk.

"Nice apron, you should wear it more often!" I said putting my hands on my pockets. He blush at comment before he clear his throat.

"And you sure look different without the gown." He said. I blush at that. He never saw me on my regular cloths only with the gown since he wanted to do a proper check-up when he come visit. I just decide to sit down on the table waiting for the food to be serve. Gaster put down sans so he can start serving. Sans went to sit next to papyrus in front of me. I could feel his hostility over me. I simply smile at him.

"Hey there i don't think we introduce each other. My name is Alice what's yours?" I ask

He didn't answer, he just look at me.

"You must already know my name by paps" he said with a little bit of hostility on his voice.

"Sans! Be nice with Alice" Gaster said behind me. I glance at him but then i looking back at sans who was grumpy that his dad scold him.

"Well I want to know your name by you and not by the other" i said holding my hand in front of him

He eyes me before he sigh.

"Sans" he said before he hold my hand. "PRRRUUUUUUU!!!" everyone went silence. Papyrus was confuse, Gaster was surprise and Sans was in shock. I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Hahahahaha the good old woopie couchons on the hand! It's always funny" showing the hand that was holding sans hand just a moment ago. There is a woopie couchons warping on my hand. I keep laughing.

"You should see your face right now it so priceless!" I end up giggles. Gaster start laughing too. Sans was blushing before he start laughing and sweet papyrus laugh along too. I guess the mood is less tense now. Once we finish laughing, Gaster put the plates in front of us. We start digging the food. It was delicious.

"It's good! You really a great cook paps" I said taking another bite.

Papyrus grin at me. He was proud of it.

"Thank you but daddy and sans help me too!" He said.

"You have good helpers" I grin at that.

Gaster roll his eyes and i simply giggles of his respond. Sans seem to lose up a bit after the prank i made but i can still feel hostility yet. I guess i have to get a conversation with him after diner... I thought. We chat a bit until everyone was finish eating and i get up to take the dishes.

"You don't have to clean up the dishes Alice, I can do it" Gaster said.

I shook my head. "It's the least i can do after let me stay at your house." I reply.