Chapter 11

Gaster P.O.V

I wake up looking at my surrounding and see Alice around my arms. I smile at her sleeping face. I brush off some of her hair behind her ear to have a better view of her face. Sometimes it's make me wonder how I end up with a wonderful woman like Alice. But I also feel guilty of what I did to her when I first meet her. I snap out of my thought when i feel Alice stir on my arms. I look down and saw her open her beautiful odd eyes.

"Good morning my love" I said

She look up at me and smile.

"Good morning love" she said.

She cuddle me on my chest. I warp my arms around her. We stay like that for a while now. I was started to be lost in my thought when Alice start talking.

"Something in your mind, love?" She ask

I sigh before I kiss the top of her head.

"Just thought I am lucky to have you and that I feel bad that I hurt you when we first meet" I said

She shift herself to be on top of me to look at me better.

"Don't feel bad about it, love, you were just doing that to protect your boys... You must have a bad memory about humans and it is a normal reaction when you saw me with papyrus." She said. She caressing my cheek and i instinctively lean to her hand. I grab her hand caressing her knuckles.

"Which remind me" she start "it is how you get your scars?" She finish.

I simply nod. "There was a human before you, it was years ago. He start attacking me and the boys saw it happen..." I look away remember that painful memory.

She use her other hand to make me turn back to her. I could feel some tear form on my eye socket.

"I am sorry that happen and that the boys have to witness it" she said with a sad smile, her thumbs wipe some of my tears and she kiss my scars then my lips. I kiss her back warping my arms to pull her closer. I end up on top of her. I pull away of the kiss so she can get some air.

"Meeting you is a blessing Alice" I said my forehead on hers.

She smile sweetly at me.

"And I am bless to meet you and the boys, Gaster" she said. I smile at her and give her a quick kiss on the lips. She giggles. God I love her laugh. I thought

"We should get out of bed before the boys wake up" she said.

I nod and we both get up of the bed. Alice went to my personal bathroom with some spare cloths. I almost wanted to follow her in the bathroom but I know she need her space so i went to the other bathroom.

~time skip~

Once i was done, i went to look see the boys. I could see papyrus still asleep holding Alice's scarf. She never ask him to get it back.. when i thought about it. Then I look at sans, he was hugging Alice's hoodie. I shook my head of the sight. God those 2 really like Alice stuff... I thought. I shake the boys to wake them up.

"Time to wake up boys! Alice is making breakfast" i told the boys.

Papyrus slowly get up and yawn really hard. He look up at me and smile.

"Morning Daddy!" He said

"Morning Papyrus" I said petting his head. He giggles before he wear the scarf around him and left the room. I look at sans he didn't show any sight of waking up. I sigh and try to wake him up again.

"Sans get up!" I said

"Five more minutes" he said. I roll my eyes and try to shaking him harder. He just push my hands away and roll over back face me. I get irritate and use my magic to take him out of the bed. His eye socket snap open and look around him. He saw me and start to pout.