Chapiter 45

Alice P.O.V

Since this morning, Ding and I have being talking and work about every input about the fallen human was. If they actually fell down tho. Gaster was still skeptical about it but he decide to trust me and help me with our plan. I feel bad tho. I feel like because I run away from my past, I endanger people I care. Gaster seem to sense my detress cause he lift my chin up and I stare at his eyesockets.

"Everything should be fine, my love, we have plan everything just in case and we have Anahita and her guard to be awary of human." He said. I just stare at him but nod.

"I know we did but I wish we didn't have to be in this mess..." I said still worry. He hug me and I sigh in delight to be in arms.

"Even so my love... We will be ready when that human is coming." He said. I nod and smile at him. Yes, we will make it! We will be able to protect our family.

~Meanwhile~

??? P.O.V

I slowly waking up and the first thing I know was pain all over my body. I couldn't help but starting to groan in pain.

"OH! YoU aRe sTiLl AlIVe!" I hear someone said. I look around with my eyes and saw a child looking at me smiling creepily. I shutter a bit and try to back away from it.

"dOn'T wOrRy huMAn... I Am NOt GOing tO hURt yOu... YeT" that child said laughing.

"What...Do... You... Want?" I said whining of pain. The child grin big.

"WHaT I wAnt?" The child pause before they talk again. "iT'S fOr yOu tO diE aNd tHe mOnstEr wOuLd bE fInaLly bE fREe oF tHIs pRiSoN!" They said grinning big. I shiver of fear. For some reason I feel strong enough to sit up and looking at the child furious.

"Like hell I am going to die for a species I don't even know of!" I said angry at it. She make a boring expression before she sigh.

"GueSS yoU wIlL dIe AfTerAlL..." They said. I was about to said something else but I hear something coming toward where I am.

"Oh LoOk LikE yOu WiLl eNcOunTeR yOur FiRst MOnstEr!" She said. She turn her back to leave but stop and glance at me.

"ANd piECe oF aDviCe hUmAn... dOn'T yOu dArE hURT thIs One! OR I wiLl sHow You Pain yOu NevEr ImAGiNe!" They said with their eyes starting to came out some goop and also on their mouth. They suddenly disapear and leave me alone. Then the steps start to get closer to me and I didn't know what to do or said so I just staying still. Then I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"Oh my a human! Are you ok young man?" The voice said. I turn to look at the owner of the voice and my eyes widen. It was a freaking goat! She was wearing a purple white dress with a symbol on it. She have small pair of horns and have ember eyes. She seem worry of my well being.

"I am hurt but I should survive ma'am" i manage to muster. She approach me slowly and kindly smile.

"Here let me heal your injury! It's must be a pretty bad fall." She said as her hands start glowing green and she heal my injury. My eyes widens as I try to get up and didn't feel any pains.

"Thank you ma'am." I said to the goat lady. She smile at me.

"It's not a problem young man. You see I always come around this part if any human fall down there." She explain. I nod and thought that maybe she encounter that woman.

"Did you saw any human before me?" I said.

"Well one human came a few months ago, but they were violent and start killing alot of monsters and I protect the rest of the monsters left in the ruins... " She said looking down. I frown a bit. It's will be hard to believe she try to kill anyone... Since she is a kind of monsters lover or more like her grand-father. I thought. Then I try to ask more.