Chapiter 23

Gaster P.O.V

It's being a month that me and Alice went to Hotland. We went back in forth during the past month so Alice could use her magic on the steels. The boys would come time to times with us in Hotland so we could spend the day there and leave the next day. I am worry for Alice since she use alot of magic to cast her spell. She never complain but I could see she was getting more tired.

"My love... I am worry about you" I said. As she was laying down at the couch her head laying on my laps. I was caressing her hair as she turn her head up to look at me.

"I just need to rest love... I would be fine." She said. I shook my skull and lift her head close to my chest.

"It's not ok if you keep going like that! I don't want you to end up sick." I said. She warp her arms around me and nuzzle my chest.

"I didn't thought you will be that worry about me..." She said. I hear sniff and I look down. She was in tears. I panic a bit. I didn't know what to do but just holding her and whisper sweet words to calm her down. Once she calm down, I wipe away her tears and look at her.

"What happen?" I said. She look at me strait to the eyes.

"It's just... No one ever care how badly I was when I use so much magic... I even hide the fact I was unwell to my only friend back in the surface... I didn't wanted to become a burden to anyone..." She whisper. I kiss her on her lips and that took her by surprise but she kiss me back. We pull away from the kiss and I put my forehead on hers.

"I never see you as a burden and I want you to lean on me when you feel in detress or unwell. You are my everything... I don't want to lose you." I said. She gasp and tears came out more. I thought I said something wrong but she warp her arms around my neck.

"I am happy you see me that way Gaster... You are also my everything along side with the boys" She said.

I hug her tighter near me. I didn't wanted to let her go and etheir her too.

"Alice... I want you to rest for the rest of the week. Like you said you can still cast a bigger spell once the Core is ready." I said. She pull away to look at me.

"But love! I still need to cast the steels-" I shush her by kissing her. She moan in surprise with her mouth open, I put my tongue inside. She try to protest but she give in. I pull away of the kiss and a trait of salvia still connecting our mouth. She was out of breath with red cheeks and puffy lips.

"You are so unfair Gaster" she manage to said between her breath. I chuckle at that.

"That is the only way to make sure you will listen to me." I said smirking at her. She pout and look away. I nuzzle her neck and she hum in delight.

"Fine you win! I will rest for the rest of the week." She said.

"That's my girl~" I said kissing her neck. I get up and hold her bridal style. I took her to our bedroom. I put her to bed and kiss her forehead. She sigh in delight before she roll to the side and fall asleep.

"Sweet dream my love~" I cooed before I left the room.

~time skip~

Alice P.O.V

It's being a month since Gaster told me to rest. After the one week rest, he want me to lay off of the magic for a whole week starting this month so I don't overwork myself. I wanted to protest but God know what he will do to close down any arguments I could said. I keep blushing each time I remember of last month argument. So now this week is my resting week. I was making a snack for the boys and I. Gaster left for Hotland to supervise the 'Core' construction. The boys was in the kitchen with me, drawing like always.