Chapiter 25

Gaster P.O.V

I wake up the next morning still tired. I didn't sleep that much and didn't sleep in the bed but at the couch. The boys saw me and look worry.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" Paps said

"Where is Alice?" Sans said looking around.

Dammit! I didn't wanted the boys know what happen between us... I thought. I stare at them before I answer.

"I am fine paps just came home late and fall asleep on the couch. As for your question sans, Alice went visiting Anahita and Laura at the Waterfall..." I said trying to not show how pitiful I was with what happen yesterday. Paps seem to believe me but sans seem doubtful.

"Go eat some breakfast, I will be there soon." I said as I get up and went to the bathroom. The boys went to the kitchen.

Sans P.O.V

Dad seem to lie about something... I feel like it's about Alice. I was eating my bowl of cereal when Paps start talking.

"Sans... Is everything ok with daddy and mommy?" He ask. I look at him and I just shrugs not knowing what to said.

"I dunno paps but I will found out about!" I said determinate to figured out what happen.

"Let's do it together!" Paps said exciting. I grin at him and we continue eating cereal. Then dad enter the kitchen and pour himself some coffee. It was a silence until both paps and I finish our cereal. We put our bowl to the sink and we went back to our room.

"So what's the plan sans?" Paps said as he look at the door.

"We will sneak out of dad and find Alice!" I said to him. Paps seem to agree with me and pack our bagpack with some stuff so we don't get bored on our way.

"How we will sneak out without daddy know brother?" Paps said worry.

"We will throw our bagpack out of the window and we will told him we will be at Grillby house to play." I said explain the plan. He nod but still nervous about it. We throw our bagpack out of the window as soon we did that we hear the door of our room open we rush toward our toys and grab them as we were playing with it. Dad came inside the room and we both look at him.

"What's the matter dad?" I said.

"Boys I have to take care of some matter are you guys be fine on your own?" He said.

"Yea we will be fine. We thought going see Grillby if it's alright with you" I said. He nod at that.

"Don't stay to late outside and be back before dark." He said and left the room. Paps and I sigh in relief.

"Alright let's wait for dad to leave and we will go!" I said. Paps nod and we peek at the door and look at dad leaving the house. We look at each other and we also leave the house and we grab our bagpack and we went toward Waterfall. We went times to times with Alice and dad so we know a bit our way.

"Where do you think we should go?" Paps said holding my hand.

"Dad said mom is at Anahita house... So we can ask around where to find it!" I said to paps. We keep walking and saw the old turtle shop and we went there to ask direction.

"Morning old Man! Can you tell us where is the house of Anahita?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh well hello young lad! Are you friend of Undyne?" He said. I didn't know this Undyne fellas but if it's will lead to Anahita then whatever.

"Yes! We plan to go play at her house but go lost." I said grinning at him.

"I see! Well let me tell you where to go!" The old turtle said. He told us the directions and we thank him. We keep walking until we found the fish like house. We both look at each other and we get excited that we made it.