Chapiter 44

Alice P.O.V

I wake up cuddling with Gaster. He hug me close to him and I start nuzzle his chest. He chuckle in the gesture.

"Good morning my cuddle kitten." He said kissing my forehead. I blush a bit at this nickname. I hide my blushing face on his chest. He chuckle again and lift my chin so I have to face him.

"Why hidding your beautiful face from me?" He said lean closer to kiss my lips. I kiss him back and he start licking my bottom lips asking for entrance. I gladly did so. It's starting to be one of our heating session when I hear Sofia softly crying.

"Ding.." I said between moan. I could feel his hands going inside my oversize t-shirt.

"Ding..." I try to said but gasp as he grab one of my breast.

"Ding!" I said more loudly. He stop kissing my neck and look at me.

"The baby is awake." I softly said. He pout a bit.

"She will be fine in a couple of minutes hon." He said as he start playing with my breast. I try to keep my moan down and look at him.

"Dear... I have to go take care of Sofia." I said caressing his cheekbones. He sigh in defeat.

"Fine but you better come back to bed." He said letting me go. I sigh in relief and get out of the bed. I manage to find a pair of baggy pants on the floor and put it on. I went to see Sofia on her nursery room. I sofly smile when I saw both sans and Papyrus trying to calm her down. I approach them and stop behind the boys.

"Thank you for taking care of your sister, you two." I said patting on the top of their skull. They look at me grin big and they went back to their room after I told them I will take care of the rest. Once I was done, I went back to my room and I crawl back bed.

"Now where were we?~"

~time skip~

We went to Hotland with our children. I was preparing some runes to help protecting the Core a while the boys went play at Alphys's room and Sofia was taking a nap at the living room of our dorm. My eyes start to get heavy as I start to fall asleep. As soon as my head meet my crossing arms on the coffee table, the whole room start to blur as I close my eyes.

Alice's dream P.O.V

I look around of the familiar dark room with the buttercups flowers on my feets. It's being a while I didn't come to this place after Sofia birth... I thought as I sigh a bit.

"AwWw YoU DIdn'T mIsS mE?" Chara said from behind me. I turn around and put my hands on my hips.

"Well I didn't hear anything from you for months and the last time we talk you were a bloody mess." I said raising a eyebrow.

"ToUcHé.." she said before she approach me.

"So what were you up to?" I ask crossing my arms. She look away and scratch the back of her head.

"BEinG dEaLIng WitH SomE bUgS..." She vaguely said. I raise a eyebrow.

"Chara... What have you done?" I said carefully. She look at me with her ruby red eyes and I feel like she did something big but doesn't know how to explain.

"I JusT PRoTeCt tHe EnTrAnCe oF thE MoUntAiN..." She said. Now I was really confuse of her reason why she did that.

"And why did you do that? Doesn't the monsters need 7 SOULS to break the barrier? Should you lead them to the underground to get their SOULS?" I said. Her smile flatter a bit before she talk again.

"IT's bECaUSe tHOse BuGs aRE nOt FrieNdLy aND aLsO yOu sHOw mE ThE iMpOrTaNCe to PrOTeCt tHOsE You LoVE." She said looking away embarassing what she just said. I was surprise of her statement. I couldn't help but smirk at that.