Chapiter 46

Lucas P.O.V

I was in a new place name Waterfall for what Toriel said. It's really a mysterious place. Those weird glowing flowers and the glowing rock on the roof of the carvern. I must admit it... It was a stunning place but I am not there for the sight. I must find Alice and drag her back to this guy. Also taking her research with me. I grin a bit of my plan and continue walking. Then I hear some noise behind me. I turn around and saw nothing. I frown a bit and turn back to my path and then I saw a spear landing right in front of me so close that some of my baby hair was cut off. I back off and look around.

"Don't step any futher Human! As today would be the day that would will die! But don't worry! Your SOUL would be in good use!" The voice said. I didn't know where the voice came from but I certainly hell not going to die in this place. I start running away from the voice and I hear footsteps following me front behind. I saw spears going toward me. I try to dodge the best I can but I get injure around my arms and legs. I started to have a hard time to dodge her attack.

"YOu cAn AlWaYs FiGhT yOu kNoW..." The child said. I glance at her once I manage to hide myself from the armored monster.

"I can? I thought you didn't wanted me to fight." I said whisper/shouting at her.

"I SaiD ThaT iF yoU hURt ToRiEl yOu wIlL suFFer... NEver sAiD aBoUt thE oTHerS." The child said with a bore expression. I couldn't believe this little shit! She scare the fuck at off me when she said she would kill me about the goat lady and ever since then I didn't wanted to push my luck to attack other monsters. I sigh in frustration but not to loud so my pursier doesn't hear me. If the child said I can fight then I will fight. No way I will run around like that forever! I took out one of the potion that woman make. I hate to said it but they are really handy. I drink it a little bit just enough so my wounds close off. The child eyes me doing that.

"WhAt iS ThAt?" The child said.

"Something to keep going and be strong enough to fight this monster." I said. I get up and confront the armor monster.

"Hey you piece of junk! I am right there!" I yell. The armored monster turn around and start to summon her spears. She launch at me and I manage to dodge and fight back. I don't care about sparing them... It's boring and really they are doom to die on this mountain. Why should I be nice with them when they want to kill me and take my SOUL? No way! I took out my gun and start shooting at the armored monster. They dodge some of them but other manage to hit the armor. The Monster back away aspecting his wound. Then it's pull out the same potion I use, which make me furious. That woman being giving top secret materials to a bunch of Monsters!!! She is a traitor of humanity. I thought. I grit my teeth and manage to hurt the monster once more.

3rd P.O.V

The fight keep going on between Lucas and Anahita. Chara was looking at the fight in the sideline studying the human. She rarely do that since she could just possess him and test his limits but she remember the last human she possess and it was a pain in the ass to control him. So now she will try to be friendly and make him have trust her so she can go on with her plan. Yes, Chara may have being nice with Alice and all doesn't mean she doesn't have a interior motive about it. The reasons she does that is that not only she could have some fun with killing some monsters with his body but it's to test out Alice's power. She never understood why she couldn't possess her. She only manage to give her some nightmare or talk to her in the dreamland. She never manage to pass that bondery and even the nightmare doesn't bother her anymore. Not only that Alice started to analyse each one of them to understand the income and how to avoid this genocide future. Chara grumble a bit... She know Alice was smart and all with the little bit of memories she manage to get a peek before the rest was all close down to her. Alice may be powerful in a way but Chara feel like she is being hiding something deep down. The darkness that she mentally lock down and never to be visited.