Chapiter 47

It's being a few minutes that Gaster receive the last message to Anahita about the human. He curse himself to not have being more aware of the human mouvement up until now. He didn't give the new to Alice yet as she was looking after the children. He sigh as he was looking at the camera near the entrance of the lab. It's show nothing for now. Which mean the human haven't reach Hotland yet. Gaster sigh in relief. He instructed Chimera to keep looking at the camera and call him as soon he spot the human.

He went back to his family. He saw sans and Papyrus sitting on each side of their mother and their sister was in her mother's laps holding the small blaster in her arms. Sofia took a liking on this blaster. The blaster even start to show the color of her potential magic. Which have surprise the parents when they saw it. It's make them wonder of how strong she would be in the future.

Anyways, the three of them was listen to Alice's story about the surface and to make it interesting she use her dark blue magic to show some animals floating around and some small ghostly people dancing or behave in a way to go along her story. The kids was in awe of what she show and you can see sans and Papyrus grabbing her skirt to show it more or asking what it was. Gaster chuckle at the sight, approach them and sigh because he know he have to talk about some grave news to his wife. Alice look up and catch Gaster staring and smile at him, but her smile flatter when she saw his face. She then look back at her children.

"Alright boys! You go play in your room and look after your sister ok?" Alice said. The boys whine and even Sofia was pouting.

"Awww but we want to hear more story mommy!" Papyrus said.

"Yeah! I wanted to hear more about the sky!" Sans said. She chuckle at their whining.

"I will tell more later. Ok?" Alice said.

"Promise?" Sans said.

"I promise, little star." Alice said with a warm smile. The boys smile and left the living with Sofia who was floating in the blaster head. The couple watch them enter to Papyrus's bedroom and Alice turn back to her husband.

"Do you have any news yet?" Alice said. Gaster sigh before he reply.

"Yes, I do have some news. The human is on his way to Hotland." Gaster said. Alice close her eyes as she breath in and out before she look back at Gaster.

"Then we should be prepare for the confrontation..." Alice said as she went to their bedroom. She open the black box and start looking for something inside. She took off the holster with the magic tool gun inside of it. She sigh a bit at the item in her hand. Look like I have to use it again... She thought to herself. She also took her spellbook and look inside. She saw the page she need to use if anything happen to her... She hate to think that she might perish but she doesn't want anything to happen to her family. She already resolve herself to do anything to make sure that her children and Gaster are save. In a way, the human that came it's actually being send by someone that she work before or hear about her back in the surface. She snap out of her thought when she feel arms around her waist. She look at her side and saw Gaster with worry look in his eyesockets.

"You don't have to do that you know?" Gaster said. She lean on him and turn around. He hug her tightly close.

"I have to love. I cannot let you or any other to fight the human... If it's really came from the Military then it's could be a expert in battle and I know the monsters doesn't have the same physical ability than the humans so it's better if I fight." She Said looking up to Gaster. He flinch a bit he know she is right but he doesn't want to lose her not when they have recently being married and also have a third child now.

"I know you are right but I will be with you when they came." He said firmely. Alice frown a bit. She doesn't want him to go and get hurt, but she know that would be selfish of her to do that to him.