Epilogue

It's being 5 years since this accident with Lucas. Alice is still living in the underground happy with Gaster and their children. Their kids grow alot and even Sofia start to show magic more and more. It was great but at the same times it's make the couple having a hard time to get hold of her when she get upset or want attention. Sofia would use Blasty, her Gaster Blaster, to prank people and make it try to steal some snacks. Which make a elder sibling proud of her to the despair of her other sibling. During those past 5 years, the couple still lovely dovey to each other as they go on a date and being raising their children together. They also start working on new projet and starting to improve the life in the underground.

The King was happy of the new improvement that he give Alice a official job as a royal scientiste alongside with Gaster. Both the scientist have their up and down in some research made but it's end up with some fortunate results. They also hired Alphys and sans as their assistants once they were big enough to help them. Alice is still working on making a fonctionnal human SOUL for Chara to use. As for Gaster, he keep getting data about the Core and making sure it's stable. Alphys work with Alice about the SOUL and sans is working alongside with his father.

As for Undyne, she was mourning for the lost of her mother and to everyone surprise Asgore said would take care of her and her training. Undyne didn't think she would be train by the king himself and she was determine to be the best pupils Asgore ever train. Which after 5 years, Undyne is now the capitain of the royal guard and the youngest that hold that position which have make everyone proud of her. Alice and Gaster would sometimes visit the King with the children as it's bright the day of the old King to see young children running around the Castle. Papyrus get inspire to become a royal guard as he saw them training. The couple and sans doesn't think he would be up too since he have a kindness nature but they didn't want him to think they didn't support his dream so they get along with it. Sans became a Sentry so he could have a eyesockets on his brother. Papyrus become a spaghetti lover and only make spaghetti with Alice supervision. Last time he did cook alone with Undyne, they almost burn out the house. Ever since then, if both of them are cooking at the Gaster's Household, Alice would have a close eye on them just to make sure they don't burn out the house again.

For the last five years, they upgrade the security to detect human and with the help of Alice, the camera would automatically follow any possible human. Unfortunatly, during the first year, the camera would follow Alice around and make it hard for her to work sometimes as her face would be on the big screen. Fortunatly, after a few calibrage of the system and the camera stop follow her everywhere she go which make Alice relief that she can go outside without feeling being observe all the time, especially on date with Gaster or just being walking outside with the kids. Gaster was glad she doesn't feel stress anymore but he did secretly enjoy seeing her in the screen with the kids smiling. He just make his SOUL warm seeing them together.

Today, Alice went to check on sans and Gaster as they miss lunch for the first time. She enter the room with all the machine and computer collecting data as she saw both the skeletons concentrate. She couldn't help but smile at this scene.

"You guys should stop working or you will be end up working to the BONE!" Alice said giggles. Sans start chuckle at her pun and Gaster was rolling his eyesockets.

"Nah ma, I am just making sure that dad is not BONELY a while working." Sans reply back. Alice start laughing as sans join her. Gaster groan a bit before turn around and look at them.

"You guys you should stop with those puns. It's make me BONE tired to hear them." He said. Both the mother and son blink at his unwanted pun. Gaster's just realize what he just said and facepalm himself.

"Look what you guys have done..." He said before both of them start laughing at the unexpected pun.

After a few minutes of laughing, they stop and Alice recompose herself before she come to her original task.