Chapiter 42

It's being a few weeks that the family were back to Snowdin. They slowly but surely manage to have a routine. It's help that Alice stay mostly at home to take care of the children and Gaster make sure to show how grateful he was having her in his life. Alice was preparing diner as Sofia was asleep in the couch surrounding of pillows. Sans and Papyrus wanted to watch over their baby sister and Alice was happy that the boys wanted to help taking care of her. As she was almost done with spaghetti and the sauce when she hear the elevator door open.

"Welcome back daddy!" Papyrus said. Alice could hear a huff from Gaster. Papyrus most have tackle him. She thought starting to giggles at the thought.

Gaster was indeed get tackle by Papyrus and thought one of his ribs got broken from the sudden contact. He hug him back before putting him down. Sans was watching over the sleeping baby and he was about to fall asleep beside her. Gaster pat his head as he glance at Sofia sleeping figure in the couch. He place a kiss on her forehead before he went to the kitchen to greet his wife.

"Hi hon." He said hugging her for behind. Alice giggles and lean on his chest.

"Hi dear. How was work?" She said.

"It's being busy with the Core and the other side projet." He said kissing on the top of her head. "How was your day?" He said hugging her tightly. Alice softly giggles before she respond.

"Good actually! The boys are really helpful with Sofia." She said looking up of her husband smiling. He smile back and let her finish making diner. He help her by putting the service on the table and, by the time they were done, Sofia start waking up. Gaster took her on his arms and she start making gurgle sound and snuggle on his arms. He chuckle and caress her head and she start giggles. Once in the kitchen, sans and Papyrus was already sitting down and wait for their father to install himself before they eat their food. The family enjoy their time together as they talk about their day as more like the couple listenning to sans and Papyrus. During the whole tale sans would make pun there and there which cause a chuckle from Alice and a frown from Gaster. The baby would giggles at some but will eventually frown once their was to much pun being throwing off. After a while sans stop making pun to the relief of Gaster and Papyrus. Alice was still giggles as Sofia stare at her like she was crazy. The boys left the kitchen after helping cleanning up the dishes. It was only Gaster, Alice and Sofia which was in her mother's arms this time.

"Finally some peace from sans awful puns" Gaster sigh rumbing his temples. Alice giggles a bit.

"Aww dear you have to admit they are pretty humerus!" She said giggles again. Gaster groan a bit.

"Not you too!" He said feeling overwhelmed that his wife was making pun now. She laugh at his reaction.

"Ok ok I will stop." She said. For now. On her thought grinning big. Somehow Gaster get the feeling she will do it again later and that make him shiver at his spine. Don't get him wrong he do like some occassional pun but when it's to much it's become irritable. Especially when Alice join sans with his puns. Alice giggles once more until Sofia start to feel imconfortable. Alice notice it and lift her up.

"What's the matter sweety?" Alice said. Sofia just gurgle and make a frown face. Alice place her closer and her face change right away.

"Gonna to change you!" Alice said as she get up and went to the nursery room.

Once change, Sofia seem more happier which make Alice giggles of how simply happy she can be with just little changing her diaper. Sofia was now wearing a bunny onsie with the bunny's ears hoodie. Alice like to dress up and would send pictures to Gaster of how she dress their daughter. Alice would also take some pictures of the boys and send them to Gaster. It's make the elder skeleton feeling warm and happiness. Sofia was making happy baby sound and start clapping her hands. Alice giggles at that.