Chapter 7

It's being a week since Gaster took me to his lab and start to work with him as his assistant. It's become part of my routine. I still doing the exercises despite the fact I can already walk well enough but Gaster insist I keep going since I don't wonder around the place that much. I roll my eyes on his reason but I still compile. I was to lazy to go in a arguments with him. This afternoon, I was patently waiting for Papyrus to come. I love this sweet child he always bright up my day. Paps came in the room with a book in his hands.

"Hi papyrus! What do you bring today?" I ask with a smile

"I brought my favorite book!" He said with a big grin on his face. This little skeleton will kill me with his cuteness. He climb to the bed and show me the book. 'The adventure of the cuddle bunny' I smile when i read the title.

"Look interesting! Shall we start reading?" I said

"Yes!" So excited to start. I giggles at it.

I put paps under the cover with me so he could feel comfortable. I wrap my arm around his small body so we can both read the book.

After reading the book, i glance down and see that paps was asleep and he was cuddling my side. I smile at him. I close the book and I lay down to be more comfortable. I wrap my arms around paps and fall asleep soon after.

Gaster P.O.V (Ah! Didn't saw this coming :P)

I was on my way to see Alice. She have being doing some good progress for her recovery... I was still impress of her knowledge of science and the data she provide. That was a great help to my research of the geothermic energy. On my way to her room I saw sans, my elder son in front of her room. I raise a eyebrow and walk toward him.

"Sans? What bring you there? You rarely come down there?" I ask

He seem like I startle him cause he turn around really fast to look at me.

"I was watching the human that paps befriend with..." He look down as if i would be mad at him. I just pat his head and he look up.

"What about Alice?" I ask.

He look away for a moment before he respond.

"I just wanted to make sure she doesn't hurt paps or you dad." He said

I took it by surprise of his respond. It's true he never really interact with her. It was papyrus that would come and talk with her. So i understand his worry. I smile at him and pull him to a hug.

"Son, I know you are worry but you have to know that Alice didn't mean no harm toward papyrus and me." I said break down the hug and look at him. Sans was studying my eyes before he nod. He teleport away back to home. Sans was always the most observant out of the two. I shake my skull with a smile. I am proud of my sons. I came inside the room and saw Alice sleeping peacefully. I approach her when i see that she was holding something around her arms. Raising my eyebrow i went closer. I saw under the cover Papyrus sleeping holding a book by one arm and his other arm holding Alice arm. They look like par--- What the hell i am thinking of!? I blush of what i just thought and hide my face trying to calm down. I carefully take papyrus out of Alice arms without waking up any of them. Once papyrus was in my arms, i look once again to Alice sleepy figure. She is really different of the other humans I encounter over my existence... She is kind, childish, smart and beau- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?! I should not think like that!! I scold myself before I left the room.

Alice P.O.V

I wake up of my slumber stretching my body. I saw that papyrus was not by my side anymore. Must be Gaster that take him back. I get up and decide to look at my bag pack. I didn't look at it for weeks since Gaster and paps keep me occupy most of the time. I put the bag pack on the top of the bed and empty his contentment. I look each item is have. I saw my black jean, my short, leggings, a pair of underwear, 2 t-shirt one was purple and the other was white and a pair of running shoes. I fold the cloths of the side. I have one bottle of water that is almost empty, I threw it away on the trash bin. I have no more snack since i ate everything back before I meet paps and give him the donuts to him. I smile at the memory, he was so cute eating the donuts. Then i look at a notebook. I start looking and it was some of the research i was doing before i fell down. This notebook content a formula to heal and restore magic for the sorceress and wizard that was out of the field. I wonder if i can reproduce it again... I was so deep in my thought that I didn't hear Gaster come in. He look behind shoulder curious what i was reading.