Chapiter 14

It's being 2 weeks since the accident with the human. Gaster and I were sometimes talking about the weird entity that we encounter that day. At least when we were alone to not alarm the boys. So we were at the lab.

"So as far as we know... You never saw them until that day and you don't even know who or what it is?" I said summing up what we know so far.

Gaster nod. "Yes i never saw this type of entity ever since we were trapped to the underground and there is no record about it..." He said.

I was thinking of what he said. There is no record about it and most of the humans that came before me were violent like this man... Well for what Gaster told me. I thought.

The more I thought about it the more I get confuse about it...

"I wish I have my grand-father notes..." I said out loud without thinking.

Gaster look at me confuse.

"Why you will need his notes? I thought he only research on Monster SOUL than human SOUL" he said

"Most his research are from the Monster species but he did some research about human SOUL too at some point." I said. I turn looking at him.

"He wanted to know why Monster could absorb human SOUL and human couldn't... And what was the consequences if the human did absorb a Monster SOUL or his own kind..." I said.

"Then why didn't you take his research with you? Wasn't like his legacy for you?" Gaster ask.

"I take them with me... But I bury it at the ruins" I said.

"Why bury it there my love?" He ask slowly approaching me.

"I didn't know if I was still chasing down and I bury my grand-father notes and research so no one can found it... Also I thought I wouldn't make it..." I whisper the last part lower my head. Gaster pull me close to him for a hug. I bury my face on his chest and my arms around him.

"You must have deal alot before coming here." He said. I simply nod.

"But I meet you and I feel bless to be part of your family" I said smiling at him.

He smile back and he kiss me on the forehead.

"And I am glad to meet you, Alice" he said.

We stay like that for a moment until we broke the hug.

"Well then shall we look of the issue of the 'Core'? I remember that you told me about the material part that could be a issue for the construction" I said. Gaster nod and came back to his station where he work with the blueprint of the 'Core'.

"The issue right now is the lack of material... We don't have alot and since we are working with lava that can have a reach a temperature of 1300 degree... the material must be able to stay cool off." He said.

"Hmm what are the option?" I ask.

"Well steel would be the best option but I dunno if we would have enough for the whole construction..." He said thinking about it.

"I am guessing you guy cannot make steel?" I said.

He nod. "We only have 5 persons on the whole underground that know how to make them but most of them are getting old and their is no more Monster that want to learn about it" he said with a sad tone.

I took his hand squeeze it a little to show him that not everything is hopeless.

"Don't worry, love, there must be a solution with the shortage of material" I said trying to be positive.