Chapiter 24

Alice P.O.V

I keep running and running until I could feel the heat of Hotland being remplace by the raining sensation of Waterfall. I let my tears out as I decide to walk under the rain. I stop walking and saw the castle from afar. I sit down under the rain crying my heart out. I am so stupid! Why should have believe in him?! I feel betray once again... I thought as I keep crying. Then I didn't feel the rain on me anymore and look up. I saw a woman I never meet before holding a umbrella under me and looking worry.

"Miss? Are you alright? It's not healthy to stay outside on the rain." She said with a soft voice.

I look down again and try to wipe my tears.

"I am not alright! I just have a bad day..." I said sniffing the last tears. She pat my shoulder and extended a hand toward me.

"Want to come to my house then? I was on my way home when I found you" she said with a kind smile. I hesitate at first since it's the first time I see this woman but it's better than be on my own thought. I took her hand and she was surprisely strong. I get up and follow her to her house. I took a better look at her and she have red long hair and blue scale skin... She look familiar but at the same time not really.

"By the way, my name is Laura and what yours?" She ask as we arrive to her house.

"Oh my name is Alice..." I said. She stop for a second before she look back at me eyes widen.

"Are you the same Alice that help my wife to find my daughter Undyne?!" She said.

"Hmm? Oh I guess that was me yes..." I said trying to smile.

"That is wonderful! I always wanted to pay you back what you have done and please feel free to feel at home at my house!" Laura said as she let me come in her house. It was cosy and nice inside. There was a piano on the right side of the house, a diner table on the left side with a window and all the way to the other side of the room was the kitchen and a door on the left that must lead the bedroom. Laura went to, what I assume is, the bathroom cause she went back with a towel.

"You should dry yourself my dear! You will be freezing cold!" She said putting the towel on my head. I blush a bit as she act like a mom toward me.

"Thank you Laura." I said. She nod and went toward the kitchen preparing some tea. Then the door next the the kitchen open and I saw Undyne appear. She went to her mom and hug her leg.

"Mommy!" She said and Laura pat her head. Then she glance at me and have a huge smile at her face.

"Alice!" Undyne said tackle hug me. I manage to caught her without falling.

"Hey Undyne." I said with a small smile. I hug her back. Then Laura start talking.

"Oh I must give you some dry cloths and you must take a warm shower!" She said. I was about to decline when the front door burst open.

"Darling! I am home!" The person said behind me. I glance behind me and it was Anahita. She saw me surprise I was there. I shyly wave at her.

"Hey Anahita... Didn't know that Laura was your wife." I said. She just hug me and spin around which I squeals in surprise.

"Damn punk! I didn't aspect you to come visit!" Anahita said as she put me down. I start to feel dizzy.

"I guess it was last minute..." I said. Then she look at my state and get worry.

"What the hell punk! What happen to you?" She ask. I flinch and look away. Then Laura butt in the conversation and grab my shoulders.

"She need to take a warm bath and dry cloths. Sweety go fetch some cloths for her will you?" Laura said as she drag me to the bathroom. The hot tub was ready and she put out towel and shampoo for me to use.