Chapiter 49

As they both wait for the impact to come, they feel like nothing happen. Gaster slowly open his eyes and saw that Magia was froze in position. The sword was close to Gaster and sans but didn't show any move to strike them. Gaster look closely to her arm and she was trembling.

"What are you doing?! I order you to kill them." Lucas said super piss off that Alice doesn't finish the job. Alice was somehow struggling, her eyes was still showing her soulless expression but there is something changing. Gaster didn't broke eyes contact with her and saw her red eye start to change. He was holding sans close to his chest as he could see his wife start to struggle to the command. Her face start to change and for some reason her blue soulless eyes slowly change to red too. Alice sword start to fade and she hide her face as she was struggling again. She steps back as she start groan a bit. Lucas was furious and approach the struggling sorceress.

"What the hell are you doing you piece of garbage?! I said kill!" Lucas said. He was about to punch her but Magia grab his wrist. He get startle of the sudden mouvement. He try to take away his wrist, but Magia have a strong hold on his wrist. Magia start laughing.

"YOu PaTheTic HumAN! YoU tHoUGhT yOu wERe iN cOntRol?!" Chara said in Alice's body. Lucas eyes widens.

"But we made a deal! You can't go and possess her!" Lucas said.

"I Am nOt PoSSess HeR.... I aM pOssESsiNg MaGia! It'S eASy To PoSSess iT iF It'S eMoNtIonLeSs!" Chara said with a giggles. Lucas groan in anger.

"You traitor! You play me!" He said.

"I JusT HeLp YoU To tAkE CarE oF AnAhITa.... THe ResT wAs JuST YoUr OwN DoINg." Chara said with a shrugs.

"Then what happen to my wife?!" Gaster said. Chara glance behind her shoulder with Alice's body to look at the skeleton.

"DOn'T WoRRy DoC. SHe iS StiLl InSiDe ThEre" as she poke the side of the head."SHe KnEw tHaT hE wOulD Use SoMeThing tO tRy tO cOnTrOL hEr So ShE AsK Me To pOsSesS hEr." Chara said giggles. She then pay attention to the human who was shivering in place.

"NoW ThEn... SHall We Go BacK to BuSiNEsS." Chara said with a huge grin. She summon a red knife and with a huge grin start stabbing Lucas shoulder and arm. Lucas was screaming in agony and manage to get away from Alice.

It's impossible that the drug didn't work out! He garantie me her full obeissance! Lucas thought. He was angry at this whole situation. He hate to be play with and something spark in his SOUL. Anger. He use this new found energy and launch at Alice.

Chara was still in possession of her body but she know soon Alice will take back control of her body. She dodge Lucas attack with ease and kick him which make him fly to the other side of the room. She didn't know she use that MUCH strength since it's the first time she possess a sorceress body. Chara can feel the magic running on Alice's body and it's was a weird but also a familiar sensation... It's being almost 500 years she didn't feel magic overflow her without hurting the host's body. It's make Chara grin bigger when she thought about how wonderful would it be if she can use this body to go in rampage but that thought get away easily since she know that would betray the trust and friendship she manage to gain after such a long solitude life after her death. Chara sigh and continue her fight with Lucas who has still some of her power but that only because he create his own corruption on his SOUL which result of him having a similar power to hers.

As the fight going on, Gaster was watching the fight for a afar with sans still in his arms. His son was confuse a bit of what happen on this encounter.

"Dad... What happen to mom?" Sans said looking up to his father. Gaster wasn't sure a hundred pourcent but he did have some theory.

"Your mother is possess by a entity but the entity seem to help us." Gaster keeping looking at the fight.