Chapiter 43

After a few day at home, Alice finally went to the home lab with Sofia in her arms. Usually Gaster would do a check-up to their daughter back at home since he have the equipement to do so, but Alice miss the lab. She wanted a excuse to go down there and the best she can find was taking Sofia with her for a check-up. She went down to the elevator with sans and Papyrus since they also wanted to see their dad.

They all left the elevator and the boys start running toward the room where Gaster suppose to be. Sofia was looking around curious of this new environnement. Once they arrive of the room, Gaster was looking at a chemical reaction he was being doing.

"Daddy! What are you making?!" Papyrus said as he approach him. He glance down and softly smile at him.

"A little bit of experimentation that your mother show me on her notes." Gaster said as he look back the chemical. It's starting to slowly change colors. Gaster expression change like a very excited child that just get his favorite toy. Alice giggles as the boys and Sofia eyes widens of the sudden change of color.

"What does that do dad?!" Sans said looking up to him. He smile down at him and took the glass of flask.

"My son that is something your mother make to heal injury but also restoring magic." Gaster said looking at his wife smiling. Sans and Papyrus was in awe with the new informations. Alice smile at him back and put Sofia at her baby crate they put in the lab just in case. The boys was watching over her as Alice went toward her husband.

"So what do you think my love?" Gaster said showing the flask.

"It's actually quite good for a first timer" she said as she playfully wink at him. Gaster chuckle and shook his skull.

"But it's need one more thing tho. The secret ingredient." Alice said as she took the flask out of his hand. He give her a curious look before he observe her. She put the flask back to the table and she invoke the kindness soul. The only soul magic she can use to his full capacity. Her hand start to glow green and she put it on the top of the flask. The magic slowly went down of the flask and start mixing with the substances. The flask glow a bit but then stop and return to normal. Gaster raise a eyebrow at what he just witness.

"What did you do?" He said.

"I put a conduits. It's Will help speeding up the healing process." She said.

"How come it's need a conduits? It's doesn't do anything if it's not there?" Gaster ask.

"Well the substance itself can heal and recover the magic of the person that took it. However, if there is no conduits to keep the balance and the healing process will be really slow..." Alice said.

"How slow?" He dare to ask. Alice glance at him before she respond.

"Hmm the last time i remember making it the first time... It's took 3 days after consuming it" She said. Gaster wasn't satisfy of the respond and pressure more.

"Why would it be a bad thing that the healing process take that long?" Gaster said confuse.

"Well like you said it's heal the person but since I work at a Military base where soldiers go on missions... I need to create something that was fast healing when they are in a place where medic are not around" Alice said.

"The conduits of my magic help to balance the potions and simply heal and restore the magic. I found it out after various test and it's the only way I found to make sure it's heal and restore like it should be but with faster speed." She finish explain with a sigh. She glance at the flask and remember the time when she discover the potion. Not only it's a helpful item but it was also her ticket to join the scientist team in the Military. She was such in deep thought that she was startle when Gaster pat her head. She look up to him confuse. He was smiling at her.