Chapter 9

Alice P.O.V

I wake up in a good mood. I stretch myself before i take some cloths and went to the bathroom to clean myself. This time I didn't wear my hoodie. I was wearing my short with my leggings and my purple t-shirt. Once dry and clean, I was curious if Gaster was awake. I went in front of his door and knock the door. No reply. I frown a bit. I turn the door knock and was surprise it was not lock. I peek inside but there was no one in the room. I went to the boys and look inside. I almost said 'awww' when i saw the scene. The boys sleeping on each side of their father and Gaster have his arms around them protectively. The picture book was on Gaster chest and was going up and down as he breath. Wait... How could he breath if he have no lungs?! I thought but i was brought back to reality when i hear movement on the bed. Panicking, quickly went out of the room as quiet as possible. That was close i didn't want them to think i was a creep looking at them sleeping! I was blushing of embarrassment. I slap my cheeks to regain myself. As I calm down my stomach start to growl. Welp I guess i will make breakfast. I went to the kitchen and look what they have. I saw some stuff make pancakes. Pancakes it is. I smile to myself.

Gaster P.O.V

As i was about to wake up i could feel some weight on my arms and chest. I also dunno why but I could feel like someone was looking at me. As I start to wake up I could feel the stare disappearing. When i open my eyes I didn't saw the figure. I look down and saw my boys still asleep and the picture book on the top of my chest. I use my magic to take the book off of me and trying not to wake up the boys. As I get up and stretch, I suddenly remember that Alice is living with us now. So the figure that was staring at us was Alice... But why she run off?... Wait don't tell me...!? I rush out the room and went downstairs. Did she run away?! But that cannot be! I will have to bring her back before she get hurt by the others! My mind was in panic! I went taking my coat out of the hanger when i hear a voice behind me.

"Morning what's the rush?" Alice said.

I turn around and there she is at the doorway of the kitchen with a bowl on her arm and i whisker on the other hand.

"Ummm" I was out of words and i feel like a fool to thought she run away. I start blushing of embarrassment and clear my throat.

"I just going to take a shower..." I said. Putting down the coat and leave the to the bathroom.

Alice P.O.V

I follow Gaster by the eyes as he go back upstairs and leave for the bathroom. I was confuse why he behave like that first thing in the morning. I just shrugs off and came back to the kitchen.

I was almost done with the mixing. I decide to use my magic to make the pancakes. Heh. My laziness kick me in. My blue eye start glowing and my power begin to levitate the pan, oil and the mix. I direct the pan on the top of the stove, pur the oil and i wait that was warm enough to pur the mix.  Once warm, I start purring the mix on the pan. I use my magic to create some form on the pancakes. I made some monster pancakes, some animal that exist on the surface then a idea pop out and make 3 more pancakes. One that look like sans the other look like paps and finally... One that look like Gaster. I giggles of the result they came out pretty well! As i finish putting the pancakes down on the plates, I hear little footsteps coming to the kitchen. I glance behind me and smile at the boys.

"Good morning sans and papyrus!" I said

The boys look at me still half-awake.

"Morning Alice!" Paps said. Sans only wave at me still looking sleepy.