Chapiter 26

Alice P.O.V

I feel dizzy after teleporting but Gaster make sure I didn't fall off. I look at my surrounding. We were still at the Waterfall but I didn't know where we were exactly.

"Where are we?" I said looking at Gaster.

"It's a secret place that only me and the boys know about." He said as he push a rock in the wall and it's slide on the side. He guide me inside and saw a heartbreathing view. It was filled with Echo flowers, the 'stars' on the celling shine brightly, a small waterfall on the other side of the room and there was a bench right of the middle of field of Echo flowers.

"It's beautiful" I said looking around. Gaster smile at me before he took me near the bench. We sit down and then he start talking.

"Alice... I want to tell you how sorry I am that I make you hurt like that..." He said looking down at his laps. I look back at him and I could feel my hand extend to comfort him but I stop myself and put back my hand on my laps. I close my eyes and took a deep breath before I start talking again.

"Tell me what's happen and don't leave any details..." I said looking back at him. He look back at me and nod. He start to explain right to the beginning when he receive the call, the raison he have to go, when he was at the lab with Chimera, what happen inside the office, the encounter with the woman, my sudden visit, after I left and how he try so hard to find me but in the end Anahita call him to tell him I was fine and he went to check on me before he left. After he was done talking, I sigh a bit.

"Now I feel like a idiot to overreacting like that..." I said looking down. tears falling out on the corner of my eyes. I could feel his hand lifting my chin and I look back at him. He have a sad smile.

"Please don't think like that. I would react the same way if I was on the same position." He said. I manage to give him a small smile before he slide his hand on my cheek wiping some of my tears. I lean on his hand and holding it with my hand so his hand stay on my cheek. I close my eyes remembering his familiar warm.

"Alice... You are my everything and I never want anyone else but you by my side. I love you" he said. I made a gasp sound and look at him. My soul and my heart beat so fast that I give in. I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. He hold me close to him that I end up to his laps and he kiss me back. We pull away from the kiss and put our forehead together.

"I am sorry Gaster! I must have give you so much pain when I run away." I said hidding my face with my hands still in tears.

"It's fine, my love. It's might have hurt but I was determined to get you back." He said after he kiss my forehead. I wipe away my tears and look at him. He was smiling at me, his eyes was full of love and I put my hands on his cheekbones.

"I love you Gaster. You are the only one that I trust completly with my heart and soul." I said. His eyes widen of my confession but his expression turn to happiness.

"Oh Alice...." He said before he kiss me again with so much passion and love. I kiss him back. We have being kissing for a while and we pull away again and we cuddle for a while with a pleasant silence.

"We should come back before they worry" I said. He hum in respond but show no mouvement. I look at him with questionning look.

"Gaster?" I said and he look at me with a smirk.

"There was something I wanted to know before we go~" he said. I could feel my body shiver by the tone of his voice.

"What do you want to know?" I said becoming very shy and trying to keep the eyes contact.

"Did Anahita give you those cloths?" He said pointing the cloths I was wearing. I look down and realize what he was saying and my blush get redder. I instantly hide my stomach with my arms and look away.