Chapiter 31

It's being a few days after Gaster and Alice announce the boys the news. The couple were talking about their wedding and they wanted to have a simple ceremony with just close friends. Alice wanted to invite Anahita and Laura at her wedding along with Undyne. Also she wanted to invite Chimera and Naga with their daughter Alphys. She also told Asher about the new and said he would gladly make the foods for them. Alice didn't wanted to oppose him to do it but he insisted on that matter. For Alice's view, she see them as important people in her life but not as much as Gaster and the boys. Instead, she view them as her family. A family she never thought to have in her life. Today, Alice went to meet with Laura and Anahita at their house. Once she arrive, Anahita grab her and pull her inside the house.

"Hey punk! Ready to dress up?!" Anahita said with a loud voice. Alice feel like she become deaf for moment with her yelling, but desipe that she just look at her and give her a thumb up. Anahita smile big as Laura came out of the other room with some sewing kit and cloths. Alice raise a eyebrow at all the items Laura came out with.

"What's all this?" Alice said as she approach to Laura.

"It's to make your wedding dress of course!" Laura said all excited to do it. Alice eyes widen and start to shake her head.

"You don't have to make me anything Laura! I just thought to just get a simple white dress!" Alice said waving her hands in front of her.

"Nonsense! Consider it as my wedding gift" Laura said as she wink at Alice. The sorceress wanted to protest but was stop by Anahita as she put her arm around her shoulders.

"Give it up punk! Once my wife decide on something she will not back down! Plus she always wanted to do a dress up day, but our daughter prefer pants than dress." Anahita said laughing as she smile showing her sharp teeth. Alice sigh in defeat and let Laura take her mesurement. She even make her try out some dress that could fit her and try to take out pieces or add some more. Surprisely it was Anahita that was drawing the design as she follow her wife instructions which surprise Alice how well coordinate they were once they start something. She giggles and thought that maybe her and Gaster could become great partner together.

Meanwhile, Gaster just finish his round. The 'Core' progress very well and with this rythme it's will be done next month. Only matter after that is to activate it and the whole underground would have enough ressources of energy for all the Monsters. Gaster went to his office to make the report and Naga brought him some coffee as he show Gaster the progress of the Ice factory and the safe system.

After Naga left, Gaster's phone vibrate and he look who send him a message. It was Anahita sending pictures of his soon-to-be wife trying out cloths and enjoying her time with them. Gaster manage a smile as he stroll the pictures when he stop to one in particuliar and almost chock on his coffee. It was a picture of Alice only on her underwear holding her hair up with both her hands and looking on the side, probably talking with Laura. Gaster was blushing mess and call Anahita.

"What the hell Anahita?! Why did you send me this one picture?!" Gaster said.

"What? You didn't like it seeing her like that?" Anahita said laughing. Gaster grumble under his breath before he reply.

"It's not like that! I enjoy seeing her like that! That is not important! Why the hell you guys are doing for her to end up like that?!" Gaster said.

"Relax Doc! Laura need her to take off her cloths to try out some cloths on and then they end up talking about hair style." Anahita said enjoying making the skeleton losing his temper. Gaster was still a blushing mess and grumble under his breath when he could hear Alice voice in the background.

"Anahita! Who you are talking to?" Alice said. Gaster couldn't help but forming a small smile when hearing her voice. He snap out of reality when he hear Anahita loud voice.