Chapter 4

I could feel pain all over my body. I try to open my heavy eyes and i see the sun ray at the open of the mountain. I must pass out for a while... I carefully turn my head to look around and saw golden flowers surrounding me. Woah never saw this kind of flowers before must be rare. I decide to slowly sitting up to have a better look of my surrounding. It's hurt to move but i will live. I look around again and see old dusty pillar and a doorway...

"Welp I guess it's the only way I can go.." i start to get up and my feet seem to endure my weight. I start walking toward the doorway. The hallway was really dark i put my hand on the wall so i have a better stability of my walk. When i reach the end, i was dumbfound of what I see. I saw purple wall and pillars in front of me. Some of the pillar have vines surrounding them. I continue walking. I am being careful if my surrounding since i dunno what i might i encounter during my journey. Then i saw a very big frog in front of me. He saw me and launch for a attack. I dodge him and look at him.

"Hey big frog! I don't want to hurt you or anything." I said nervously.

"Ribbit!" That what he said before launch another attack. I dodge again.

"Woah that really a good move you did back there! I almost couldn't dodge that!" Trying to complement it.

The frog seem to understand me cause he was blushing. Hehe. Cute. The 'fight' finish when i give him Mercy. I am glad i can avoid fight by talking to them.

I continue walking and saw some puzzle mechanism... It's took me times but i pass all the puzzle until i saw the spike one. I dunno what to do to until i get a idea. I found a stick and grab it. I poke some of the spike and boom! some of them get down. I start walking poking the spike until i get right to the other side. I smile at myself to this accomplishment and i continue my journey.

~time skip~

I meet some Monster there and there but manage to avoid most of them by talking off them. I even meet some spiders selling some donuts. I took one with the little gold i found laying around the ruins. I keep walking until I saw a house in front of me. I saw a hollow tree with his red leafs surround it. I look at it sadly. I hope the tree will grow new leafs. Then a idea pop out of my head. I took off my bag pack and take off my metal box. I am still surprise it's still intact for the impact. Anyways i dig out a hole near the tree and gently put the box inside the hole. I bury it and put the leafs under it. Satisfy of my work, i get up and went toward the door of the house. I knock the door but no one answer. I raise a eyebrows and i try the door knock and it was unlock. I walk over inside looking around.

"Hello? Is anybody there?" I yell.

But nothing. I guess the person that live there is out right now. I decide to explore a bit. I was hoping to use their bathroom so i can wash myself up. To my luck, i found it and went inside the bathroom. I take off my cloths off and i start the shower. I clean myself up and put some new cloths on me. I was wearing a black short with black leggings, a black t-shirt, my black boots with my blue hoodie and my red scarf. I was ready to leave the place. I was surprise no one came back to the house but then again I did take a fast shower to clean up the dirt and sweat. I saw stairs that lead downstairs. I get down and walk this long hallways until i end up in front of a big purple door with a weird symbol. It's feel familiar but i shrugs off the idea. I start pushing the door it was heavy. I use my bravery and perseverance SOUL to push the door harder. When i did i could feel the cold air coming in the room. I shiver of this new air. I slip out of the door and i fell face to the snow. I cannot believe it there is snow inside the mountain?! I get up and dust out the snow on me. I start walking. Thank goodness i have my hoodie and scarf to keep me warm! I would become a Popsicle without it! But still that would be nice to know if there is a place where i could rest...