Chapiter 50

It's being a few minutes since the couple was inside the cell room right in front of one of the cell that held Lucas inside. Alice was looking around of the amount of cell room this place have. It has little light around there it's just have enough to see thru the cells and the hallways. She was not comfortable at this place. Lucas was awake and his hands was tide up looking angry. He was glaring at the skeleton as Alice was leanning herself to the wall near the cell entrance.

"So care to tell us your reason of why you want Alice." Gaster said with his poker face expression.

"Like I will tell you! You damn skeleton!" Lucas spat. Gaster was unfaze of the human insult.

"We can do this the nice way or the hard way human." Gaster said.

"Do your worse! I will not tell you anything."

"Why are you so eager to protect the man that send you away? As far as I can see he doesn't seem to care about you." Alice said suddenly which cause the man and the monster to pay attention to her.

"Like you know about it... He is the only one that regonise my works..." Lucas said looking away.

"I do... No one inside the base appreciate my work beside Kitty... It's when I fell down there, I feel my work is more appreciate by the monsters than the time in the surface." She said looking down. Gaster remember Alice mention about this Kitty person when she talk about the surface. He understand that's was Alice's close friend with how she tell story about her. Lucas didn't said anything and look away for a bit.

"You have being praise for your potions 3 years ago... Enough to get attention for the higher up. You don't understand the struggle I have being living thro trying to get them to glance at my work." Lucas said.

"They may have pay attention to it but as soon as I decline the job at the weaponnary departement... They pretty much never take a glance at me or at my work... Hell they refuse to finance my last invention." Alice said with a bitter laugh. The three of them went to a awkward silence before Gaster clear his throat and look back to Lucas.

"You went there by someone and they give you this." Gaster took out the seringue out of his lab coat pocket. "What that was suppose to do?"

"... I don't know much he just said it's will help me control her for a period of time until I get her back to the surface." Lucas said. Gaster frown a bit and Alice smirk at the human.

"That's true that allow anyone to control me or the other sorceress or wizard but it's also upgrade the magic too." Alice said remembering her time when she was injected almost everyday to this drug for the last 2 years before the incident...

"Must be why you change apparence... But why tho?" Gaster said. Alice look away thinking of some possibility.

"I am guessing it was because when I took those drugs I was Magia... My body and magic must have change it to not reject the drug." She said.

"But you still broke the will of the drug desipe I said the words! He told me it was fool-proof." Lucas said growling.

"Well Chara took over my body after I become Magia. Magia is a part of my magic... My initial magic with my true LVL and stats..." Alice said.

"Why asked this demon ghost child help? What's the deal you have with it? As far as I know she twisted the deal when she feel like it" Lucas said mumbling the last part. Alice shrugs a bit before answer his question.

"Like you did I make a deal with her. But not the one you make mind you." Alice said vaguely. She didn't seem to elaborate any longer but she give a look at her husband that she would explain later.