1

ELLO PEOPLE OF WATTPAD!!! i rarely write fanfic but i sure do read a hell lot of it! \>\ sooo i kinda just want to write a yautja fanfic with y/n in it. IM SO SORRY IF IM BAD...!
________________

"ATTENT-ION!" Leading cadet shouted. We all spun around into our attention positions. I noticed a few failed first attempt but non the less, i faced forward. Ready to match into this meeting.

"I hope all of you know what this day is!" The cadet carried on "the first mission you will be put on! I hope you all payed attention during traing!!" He glared around at the cadets, i stood proud for i knew i wasnt as bad as some of the others here were.

"Good luck and remember... Dont let your guard down, not even for your friends!" He boomed as the doors infront of us opened.

The leading cadet gave us the commands to march into thr room and grab our seats. I take the seat near the back.

As other cadets arrange themselves among the seats as i pay close attention, not in the mood for jokes as such. This was important. It was my first mission aftrr all!! How could i not be focused??

The prodector lit up the wall in front of all of us. Lighting up and showing us a small video clip.

It looked like it was filmed with a small go-pro. The screen slightly stretched like that of a fish lense, to naturlally see more. The clip started off with a man running through the forest. He was reckless in the way he ran, almost tripping on small rocks.

The air darkend around him as night fell and the camera switched to night vision. wha is this all about?? The guy walked slower from before. He manged to slow down to a walking pace and thats when i noticed it. A slight dimmer in the far off distance.

I started at it. This creature was not human shaped at all. What the hell is our mission?  Within seconds the creature latched onto the male. Thats when the video clip cut off violently.

Then another clip played. This one had a scientist standing in frond of a screen.

"the creature you have seen in the video before is called an xenomorph." He pointed towards the picture on the screen. A black creature with an arch in its long head like structure. A long slither like tail and four paws like feet. The mouth was open with a small simliar one inside of it. "This is what we wish to observe. We wish for you to bring one alive in."

i was shocked. Yet, i couldnt wait. A new alien life form!!

"We have organised a group of 40 cadets to go out and find this beautiful creation."

The prodector was turned off and a woman walked up the front. Straight long brown hair waved along as she walked. Her white lab coat flew as she went past.

She arrived at the front and turned around to face us. Her make-up made her eyes stand out and all in all made her look beautiful. I envy her beauty but i was still happy with myself.

"You will not harm this alien, you will be sent in groups. We do not know much about this so do not get too close to it. We have asighned groups to this mission, each group will consist of five. We shall asign new code names to you all. When you hear your code number please come up the front." The lady in rolled.

My number had been 34, i really did like taht number.

I waited and waited for my number to be called up. Who were my teammates going to be? Nice,mean,friendly,funny, serious? I coulnt wait to see them!

"30..."

I fiddled in my seat as i remained. Not many other cadets were left.

"32..."