Chapter 3- Fatherly Attack

IMPORTANT INFO IN THE A/N AT THE END!!! {It's about the competition for the story <3}

"Shut up Akio" Haku growled as he kneeled beside the huge man I was still keeping my weight on. He seemed to be struggling to breath with a dragon body on him but that was the least of my concerns.

"What are you doing here? I thought you promised to stay with Chihiro" Hakus eyes were full of hatred but a hint of... deep regret was lingering on the edges.

"She was hurt, bad and I knew you would have something to do with it. Then when I saw this tramp in the bed I knew you were cheating on her" the burly man squirmed under my weight but I held him in place with a threatening growl.

"We broke up years ago. She swore she was staying with the Living and I was staying here" Haku folded his arms as if it was the simplest thing in the world. But I was still confused.

"My baby girl is hurt you piece of crap! She came home crying because you wouldn't give her the love she deserved" Akio clenched his teeth together and his hands balls into fists. "Your her dad Akio, of course you wouldn't understand" Haku rolled his eyes and gave you a quick side glance.

"You still broke her heart! She's been trying to get back out into the dating scene but all she can think of is you! Why can't you see she loves you!!" Akio was frustrated now, he seemed like he was about to strangle Haku.

"Read my lips Pig. I. DONT. LOVE. HER" Haku shouted at Chihiros father and stood up.

"How dare you insult me kid!! You could of had a real family. But instead here you are sleeping with a bloody creep with bad breath!"

Did he. Just. Insult me?

And I'm literally capable of crushing him in two.

Humans.

"Talk about Y/N that way again and I swear your gonna go back to being a pig" Haku stared down at the male with an ice cold gaze. The man beneath you grunted.

"She never did anything to hurt you, and here you are destroying her heart!? Your a mistake Haku and so is your pet here" he nodded his head towards me, I growled low and threatening. He gulped and returned his focus to Haku.

"Your precious daughter destroyed my home. She hurt me and Y/N." He paused and looked at me. "She killed our daughter Akio, I can never forgive her for that"

Chihiro's father visibly pailed at the news. The sun was splitting the trees and the house was silent. I took a step off of him and he sucked in a deep breath.

I'm not that heavy...

He stood up unsure with a quick glance towards me and Haku before he turned on his heel and ran. I moved to follow him and a hand flew out and grabbed the fur on my shoulder.

"Leave him Y/N, he doesn't matter" I nodded and shifted back to normal.

"Akio?" I asked quietly and folded my arms while putting my weight on my right leg.

"Chihiro's father. He thought I was going to be his future son-in-law. He actually had the hold arrangement planned and everything..." Haku frowned and folded his arms copying your stance.

"He seemed really disappointed" I pursed my lips as I walked over to the window and peered out as I caught the sight of his shadow running out towards the train station. "He thought I was the best thing since sliced bread. Trust me, it was weird" He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin in the crook of my neck.

"He reacted so aggressively... it's a wonder I didn't kill him on instinct" I frowned trying to figure out why I didn't just... kill him.

•That Night•
The land beyond the Sea was always a wonder for me. I knew I used to live there. Haku had told me how it happened, I often wondered what kind of life I had left behind. But my life was here...

Yet my curiosity continued to grow.

I sighed and walked back into the warm lights inside the House of Aburaya ((Just realized that's the name of the BathHouse 😂)) The sounds of laughter, rushing water, clinking plates and smells of fresh food was a sense of immediate comfort.

"Excuse me, Where's Lin?" I questioned Aniyaku at the desk. He jabbed a thumb over his shoulder, "In the twentieth bath ma'am" He informed and went back to writing something in his notebook. I bowed in thanks and walked towards where Lin was. I soon heard the happy chortles of a satisfied spirit and the smooth talking voice of Lin.

"Lin?" I asked as I stepped into the booth. The spirit gurgled towards my direction and I nodded in acknowledgment "Heya Y/N! Haven't seen you in like... an hour" Lin chuckled as she picked her brush back up and started to scrub the Spirits back. I smiled and pointed behind me. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" She nodded and then looked at the spirit who casually waved her off and relaxed into the bubbles.

"What's up?" She asked as she wiped the soapy water on her uniform. "I need your advice" I twiddled my thumbs in angst trying to figure out the best way to ask her. "On what?..." she raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what I was tying to ask her.

"I've been having... dreams. No their visions. And they aren't good things..." I rub my arm with nervousness. A soothing hand lands on my shoulder and my gaze falls on Lin who wears a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry Y/N, I've had them too"

A/N
Okay I finally got a chapter out.

Now I have INFO on the C O M P E T I T I O N.

To enter this Comp, you must do the following.

Vote for each chapter,

Comment,

Message me explaining why you like the story.

And then your automatically in the Competition!!!!

Also, I will be messaging back people I think are capable of winning. I will ask you to send in the details on your own character.

GOOD LUCK!!!

-AA