Chapter 7- Mysterious

•Aku's POV• (The first Mystery POV)
"Idiot" she murmured, swinging her short brown hair over her shoulder. The fool before her was named Fool. Simply because he was a fool and that is what he always was and still is.

"My name is Fool Mistress!" He dribbles as he speaks. Aku sighs, he is a strong Fool but he doesn't know it. If he had half the size of a pea for a brain it would be more helpful then having an empty skull.

"I know that Fool" Aku grumbles. Her long nails painted in a shimmering black, click off of the concrete walls. The room her and her henchman were in was bleak. The cold was the type of cold that bit into your skin making you want to run away.

But it didn't bother Aku.

She was a warrior. She was a wolf. She was the very definition of power.

Our dear Aku wore only leather. She felt leather made her look dangerous and therefore swaddled herself in the fabric. She had various buckled straps about her body holding heavy guns and sharp knives.

(I'm trying to tell you to stay away from Aku)

Fool groaned painfully as he dropped a pitchfork on his foot, driving the object straight through his hairy foot. He stared at it before freaking out. He began to squeal, then he began to writhe around as if someone was trying to douse him in boiling water.

Fool ripped apart his foot in his hulla-baloo and basically had three feet after his hissy fit.

Aku refuses to help.

Fool stared at his foot. From the middle toe was split all the way to his ankle. A green blood oozed from his... something that wasn't a foot any longer. He began to cry. Tears fell down his chubby cheeks as he stared at the halves of foot he had just created.

"Fool"

•Y/N POV•
It was black where I was. I couldn't see a thing.

Something heavy was around my neck and something was clasping my legs together. I tried to get out of my bondage's but not even in my dragon form could I break my restraints.

Heavy thumping sounded somewhere to the left. It felt as if I was on a rough surface like a cluster of rocks. The thumping got louder until it stopped and got breath fanned my cheek.

"Me likey Dwagons" a grown mans voice rumbled into my ear. I growl at him and I can almost feel his or it's grin.

He slinks away and I hear the sound of metal scraping metal. His large feet return to my side and I feel something cold slide across my skin in a tantalizing way...

"I cut you up! Like liddle biddy pieces of yum yums!" That's when I feel the searing pain on my outer thigh. It's blade slices into me, separating muscle and skin and creating a sickening gurgling sound.I writhe in pain tossing my body about the painful floor. His chuckles are incoherent as a dark curtain of utter distress begins to encircle my eyes.

The coldness attacks the newly made wound as a chunk of my flesh is lifted away. I hear the crinkle of paper as he wraps his new found meal and saves it for later.

I had to escape, if this is how my life ended it was pathetic. I took a deep breath, and closed my jaws preparing to roar, roar so loud that Haku would hear me.

And so I did.

The ground rumbled as I roared and the night sky above me shook at the sound. My loud rumble cut through the thin glass of silence in the night while I plead for Haku.

The creature that had cut me up was on the ground. He had chosen to go to sleep after eating my flesh and he seemed quite satisfied. I wanted to cry, I really did but I knew I couldn't. If I cried I gave up. And nothing is worth giving up.

Hours of me holding back salty tears back and grinding my jaws together against the pain in my thigh.

The sound of claws scraping across stones sounded from my right. I couldn't exactly what it was but it was long and...

"Y/N!!!!!" The familiar scent of Haku filled my muzzle as he slithered towards me. He was beside me in a second and less. I was overwhelmed with relief at pure joy of him being here in front of me.

"What happened!?" He questioned, in our silent conversation as he broke the shackles off of my ankles. The creature stirred, its great feet shuffling until it came to rest again.

"I can't walk" I whispered as I hissed when he brushed off my wounded leg. He nodded immediately. He licked my cheeks and slid his long body under my slim tall furry dragon form. He huffed and heaved me onto his back. I bit my tongue as to not make a sound.

He began to rise of the ground, to fly away and not make a sound.

It didn't help.

A low chuckle vibrates from behind us. Our tails were wrapped together and a massive crusty hand wrapped its scaly skin around our tails. We roared in unison feeling the bones crack and shatter. Haku curled around and hit the goblin creature white a stream of water. I smirked as I lifted a lazy paw to the water.

An idea blinked so bright and a feeling of severe heat ran through my body and towards my paw. The heat gathered until I exhaled and Hakus water became a sizzling, boiling jet.

The unholy roar from the beast silenced the rush of boiling water and sizzling skin. Haku took his chance and rushed into the sky.

"Let's go home love"

A/N
Oh hello, haven't seen you for a while ;-;

I want to say sorry and apologize for my lack of organization but I think your all sick of my complaining so instead.

I shall write a lovey dovey bonus for book 1.

Happy/Angry you tell me

AND COMMENT.

AND VOTE.

AND BE BEAUTIFULLL

Cookies and cream,

-AA