Chapter 6- A Black Canvas

IM SORRY I POOFED

Haku and I had been checking the island for any sign of intrusion for the past two hours. No sign of disturbance could be seen and we couldn't sense anyone around. It was as if Kiseki just appeared out of no where.

"Maybe someone dumped her and ran at the docks?" I asked Haku in our silent conversation as he glided above me.

"I asked the Spirits at the docks if they saw anyone bring a boat or dock. They saw nothing" he grumbled and flew up a bit higher in frustration.

"What about the train?" I question as I sniff the ground for a hint of a foreign scent. My long muzzle pressed to the ground as my tail swishes back and forth.

"Are you suggesting they swam her to shore!?" His voice sounded dumbfounded, but in fact that's exactly what I was implying.

"Yes! Who knows they could of had an underwater transport or some sort of magic Haku." His silence was enough to tell me my prediction could be right. Without a seconds notice he swirled in the air and headed for the black ocean. It's gentle waves loping over one another as the moon created a mirage of sorts.

My soft footsteps could not be heard. The Baths were still in full swing and so far no one had come searching for us. Tonight was busy, no one knew why but I guessed it was because spirits just had the time to waste.

I sighed and landed on my side into the grass with a thump. I rolled onto my back with my four paws in the air as I stared at the stars. The white dots decorating the black canvas like a Leonardo Devinci masterpiece.

I never heard the quiet steps.

I never heard the shallow breathing.

I never felt pain like that before.

•Another Mysterious POV•
"DAMN IT" Her frustrated cry rang through the bath house. Her long brown hair and hazel eyes darted around the baths just to catch everyone's frozen stares. She gave a shy wave and turned back to the mess she had just created. A mess of drinks and food splattered on the ground and dirty looks darting around the room.

"Stupid bath house and stupid spirits. Stupid stupid stupid..." Her grumbling subsided when a hand came into view and picked up broken glass and placed it in a white bag. The slender fingers adorned with jewels screamed wealth.

"Is everything alright deary?" A singsong voice questioned behind the brunette. "Oh yes sorry ma'am. Do you need any help!?" The tan skinned girl fumbled about trying to get out of the tall blonde woman's way. Her eyes had golden flecks amongst the magnificent greens and purples swirling about her irises.

"It seems to me Your the one whom needs the help" her melodic voice sang as she kneeled down to continue aiding the girl in her time of need.

"Whats your name honey?" The blonde asked the brunette.

"Breana" the tanned girl replied. This radiant woman before her, kneeling at her feet was astounding. Her jewels glimmered in the light while a simple golden tiara shimmered and sparkled with each movement. "That's a beautiful name Breana" the blonde smiled and stood up. The broken shards of glass and ceramic nestled in her pristine white dress. "Thank you ma'am!" Breana hurried to take the mess out of the ladies arms and took a few steps back and began to turn away to leave.

"Dear. When you need me, call for help. I will hear you and I will guide you On the right path." Breana stared at the blonde as if she was absolutely crazy.

"Just call for Erian"

A/N
YES. I AM ALIVE.

THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER AND ITS BORING AND IM SO SORRY AND ASHAMED OF MYSELF FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE CONTENT YOU DESERVE BECAUSE MY DUMBASS COULDN'T WRITE A PROPER CHAPTER AND ONE THAT WAS WORTH YOUR TIME .

I. AM. SORRY. AGAIN.

I should just name this book sorry...

PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY DEAREST READERS. YOUR ALL SO BEAUTIFUL AND LOYAL AND I SERIOUSLY DONT DESERVE YOU!!!!!!

well that's my rant.

God now I feel bad.

I SWEAR ON M Y L I F E THAT THIS BOOK WILL BECOME INTERESTING.

I mean u legit just got kidnaped....

Again.

Go you.

Cookies and cream,

-AA