Author's Note(s)

Update #1: Hi! Please don't hate me when I say... I'm sorry. If I didn't upload a chapter, then that just means that I am either busy, forgetful, or I can't think of anything else to write.

So, sorry. It might take a little while for me to come up with something funny, but I am trying and I could be a bit busy with both school, shopping, traveling, or... anything really. So, please don't hate me.

I am, however, trying to create a full on, Five Nights at Freddy's story, it's just taking a while to get the wording, grammar and everything else right, to make it readable and enjoyable.

Anyways, hope you guys have/are having a nice day/night! See you in my next book/chapter!

Update #2: This is the chapter where I'll give you guys info. A little late, I know, but I'm deciding to change all of the titles to something relating to the chapter. The 80 characters rule is really annoying me. I can't fit the names of everyone so... this is the new solution.

Update #3: I'm going on a major editing spree on all of my books. So probably no chapter today/tonight. Well.... I might put in a chapter in another one of my books or even this one.

Update #4: Thank you all so much! This book has over 500 reads! I can't thank you enough for actually reading this! Thank you all again. See you next time!

Update #5: Again, thank you all so, so, so much for 1K reads!! I'm so happy that so many of you enjoy reading it! Thank you again! 😄

Update #6: I have 100 votes! Thank you all so much! It means a lot to me!

Update #7: Seriously.... you guys are amazing... just... how?! I know I keep saying it, but geez thanks a lot for way over 1.50K reads! You. Guys. Are. Awesome!