Welcome to 2019

Ariel [over-enthusiasticly]: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Ariel: ONE FOR YOU *throws fireworks at TB*! AND ONE FOR YOU *throws fireworks at Purple Guy*! YOU GET SOME FIREWORKS *throws fireworks at Freddy*! AND YOU GET SOME FIREWORKS *throws fireworks at Mike*!

Mike [confused]: Uh... Ariel?

Ariel [out of breath]: Yea?

Mike: Why? Just... why?

Ariel: Because it's 2019!

Mike: Yea... then it'll be 2020, then 2021, then 2022, and.. you get the point.

Ariel: But it's a New Year! Why do you have to be so dull about it?

Mike: Because I can.

Ariel: What a lame excuse.

Fireworks explode.

Ariel: Freddy~!

Freddy: What, you gave them to me.

Ariel: To use outside! Not inside!

Freddy: Outside? Outside is certain death! That's why we don't go out there!

Ariel: You're being overdramatic, Freddy.

Freddy: You're always overdramatic...

Ariel: I.... disagree.

Freddy: You disagree with everything.

Ariel: I... disagree.

Freddy: Ok, fine!

Monika: Oh, so this is the game characters hangout?

Ariel [annoyed]: Apparently.

Monika: What about you? You don't seem to be a game that I know of.

Ariel: I'm the manager. I make sure things don't get too out of control. Right Freddy *glares at Freddy*?

Freddy [annoyed]: Right...

Monika: Ahh yes. The infamous Freddy Fazbear.

Freddy [uncertain]: Yes.. that's me..

Freddy: Uh.. who are you?

Monika: Oh how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm Monika from the Doki Doki Literature Club.

Ariel [sarcastically]: Oh! That's just wonderful.

Monika: I take it you know who I am?

Ariel: Yep. Hey, where the other girls? You know what? Don't tell me.

Freddy [to Ariel]: Who is she?

Ariel [to Freddy]: She's Monika from DDLC. She basically controls that game and... did some pretty horrific things.

Freddy [to Ariel]: Worse then us?

Ariel: If you can call changing the game codes to the rest of the club members so that the main character could like them less and eventually making them die by their own hands is worse than what you do, then yea. I'd say yes.

Monika [angry]: I did no such things!

Ariel [sarcastically]: Sure~ Monika, sure~.

Monika: Well, even if I did those things then why aren't you a little afraid of me? I'm sure you know my full power.

Ariel [casually]: A psychotic purple serial killer hangs out with us 24/7 along with animatronics driven to revenge. And I have a shovel. I'm not too afriad of a Japanese girl who is a beginner at changing the game codes.

Monika [angry]: I'm not a beginner! I can easily remove Freddy from his game.

Freddy: Wait-! I have a game?

Ariel [annoyed]: Yea, genius.

Freddy: How come I didn't know about this!

Ariel: You would get nightmares from it.

Freddy: Calm down Ariel. I'm not a little kid- oh wait.

Ariel: Yea..

Freddy: I'M GOING TO GO GET IT!

Ariel: Fine! Be my guest!

Monika: As I was saying.. I could easily delete him and your other "friends."

Ariel: Ok first of all, you're terrible at it. You deleted Sayori and the whole world got glitched out. And then you altered Natsuki's and Yuri's personalities which also did wonders to the world so don't even start. And second of all, you are not in a game right now.

Monika: Ok fine. You make a good point.

Ariel: See? My speech skill has increased to 100.

Monika: I'll just go.

Ariel: Alright, see ya.

Sans: welp, that was interesting.

Ariel: When did you get here?

Sans: a few minutes ago. around the same time monika came.

Ariel: Where's Papyrus?

Sans: i think he's trying to find some spaghetti.

Papyrus: SANS! THE SPAGHETTI HAS GONE MISSING!

Ariel: Poor guy.

Sans: must've pasta away.

Papyrus: SANS, THIS IS SERIOUS!

Sans: oh of course it is. the spaghetti needs to noodle on.

Ariel: That doesn't make sense.

Sans: it's not supposed to, kid.

Ariel: Of course.

-------------

Happy New Years everyone! I'm sorry I didn't do a Christmas chapter, I really am. It just slipped my mind and I was a bit busy so... that's my lame excuse for the day. Hope you all enjoy the new character addition. I won't put her in as much, just because I don't really want to. Creative, I know. Well, hope you all are enjoying or already enjoyed your break! Please vote and/or comment. Thank you!