3

Two men were stood at the door. One of them, the tallest, had curly brown hair and ruby red eyes. He had sharp face shape but he had a soft smile which complimented his features perfectly.

The other man, on the other hand, was quite small. He had a slim face and oynx black eyes. His long black hair flowed gracefully in the wind.

The second man, which he had identified as Snape, ran up to Hadrian and pulled him into his arms, sobbing hysterically. Hadrian stiffened for a minute and then relaxed. Tom Riddle walked towards them and crouched beside Hadrian. Hadrian somehow managed to get out of his mum's grip and he launched himself at Tom, making him topple over. Hadrian then got up and looked at his parents. "Do you know who my mate is?"

Tom smiled and nodded. "Draco Malfoy."

Hadrian stared. He was meant to be in love with his enemy? He isn't really much of an enemy before. Hadrian then had a thought. 'what if he hates me' As he thought that, Draco Malfoy himself came slinking in the room.

"Hadrian?" Hadrian nodded. Draco came running towards him and pulled him into a massive hug.

Severus came forward and cupped his son's head in his hand. "Son, could you tell us who you were before?" Hadrian stared before answering, "I will say when everyone else is present. I wish to meet my family first so they don't judge me on who I was before." Tom walked forward, "Wise words spoken Hadrian. Now let's go home."

Tom held onto Hadrian and Draco and tugged their arms, making them nauseous. When they landed, they were in front of a beautiful manor with fresh roses and sunflowers in the gardens infront,whilst the house looked decades old. Ivy was climbing up the walls, making it more picturesque.

Hadrian walking through the door and gasped at the hallway. It was a spacious area with doors arching out to different rooms. In the middle, there was a regal marble staircase leading up to further floors.

Tom smirked at his son's reaction.

"Hadrian, welcome to Riddle Manor!"

Hadrian smiled and followed his father into a big room. Inside that room were some people, most of which he recognised.

"Tom, Severus! What did Gringotts want."

Tom smirked "oh they were just giving me something very important."

Hadrian decided this was the time to step out of the shadows. "Hello!" He said cheerily. "Don't worry no need for names I know all of you from who I was previously! Most of you on a bad note some on a good note especially Sirius and Professor Lupin."

Bellatrix came forward and hugged him really hard and asked if he could call her Aunt Bella. She was then followed by The others apart from Sirius and Professor Lupin, who were watching. Hadrian then said, "it's time to tell you who I was. Before I say it, I forgive you all for anything you have done to me."

He turned to Sirius. "Is it anyone you knows birthday today?"

Sirius nodded. "Yes, my other godson, Harry Potter." Hadrian laughed "That's funny me and Harry Potter are practically related. What makes it funny is that they were the same person!" Sirius gasped. "Pup!" "Yes Sirius it's me!" Sirius ran up and hugged Hadrian whilst the others processed what had been said.

"YOU WERE HARRY POTTER?"