5

The next morning, Hadrian Riddle woke up to find himself in Draco's arms. He got up carefully, so he couldn't wake up Draco. He put on a red checkered top. (Just because he was the dark lords son doesn't mean he can't wear red!) He put on some skinny jeans and red converse. When he was pulling off his pyjama T-shirt he felt a finger run along all the scars he got from his beatings by Vernon. He pulled on his T-Shirt and turned around to face an Angry Draco Malfoy. "Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered. Hadrian whimpered. Draco grabbed Hadrian's hand and dragged him downstairs. A minute later he was face to face with his parents. Draco looked at Hadrian sternly. "Lift up your shirt." Hadrian whimpered but he slowly lifted up his shirt. He heard the gasp of his parents and he felt tears in his eyes.

Tom crouched down next to Hadrian and whispered "who did this Hadrian?" Hadrian looked at his father, feeling smaller by the minute. "The Dursleys." He said spitting the name out. Tom growled out. "Don't worry Hadrian. Your first raid can be to the Dursleys. We can make it seem as though Harry Potter died."

Hadrian smirked. "Good idea father. I am ready to go shopping now."

Hadrian gripped his mother's hand as he got apparated to Diagon Alley. He tugged his mother's sleeve. "Mum. I need a new wand."

Severus glanced down at his son. "We will get you a new wand but first we shall get you some clothes. My son isn't wearing those horrible rags."

Hadrian nodded and they walked into Madam Malkin's. She spotted them and she ran up.

"Mr Snape, Mrs Malfoy, Mr and Mr Black and Mrs Lestrange! What would you like?"

Severus stepped up. "My heir here, Hadrian Snape, would like a full wardrobe." Madam Malkin smiled at Hadrian and rushed towards the racks of clothes.

The next hour was spent on Hadrian trying on T-shirts, Shirts, Jackets, Jeans, Shorts, Shoes and Hats.

He also got some Tuxedos for special occasions. Once they had payed and thanked Madam Malkin, Hadrian dragged the group to Flourish and Blotts.

"My ex-friends never let me read." He exclaimed when Sirius dared to ask why he wanted books so badly. He got all the books that made him interested such as: The Origins of the Unforgivable Curses, Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, The dark arts: an introduction.

Once they had payed for the books, it was time to get Hadrian a new wand. It was at this point, Sirius and Remus had to go as there was an Order meeting. Severus had told Dumb-as-a-door that he would be on holiday to America so Dumbles wasn't expecting him to turn up.(they are spy's for the dark.)

Narcissa led Hadrian into Knockturn Alley. They walked past shops which had dark, mysterious windows. Narcissa eventually stopped in front of a shop called, Hannah's Wands. When they walked in, they were greeted by a plump woman who had yellow eyes and dirty blonde hair, tied up in a bun. She looked suspiciously like what people thought Helga Hufflepuff to look like. "Hello! I am Hannah Hufflepuff! Are you here to get a wand Mrs Malfoy?" That explained it. Mrs Malfoy Nodded and touched Hadrian's shoulder. "My future Son-in-law here needs a new wand." Hadrian placed his wand on the desk. Hannah picked it up and examined it closely. "Well this is no use! Ollivanders standards have certainly gone down since I was last in there! This wand is almost Squib like." Hannah snapped it in half and threw it in the bin. "Anyways that wand belonged to Harry Potter. Who doesn't exist." Severus' eyes widened. "How did you know?" He hissed. She chuckled. "Two reasons. I am a seer. I could tell Harry Potter was someone in disguise and also because I was good friends with Lily Potter and she said that she wasn't able to become pregnant" Hadrian nodded and waited while she measured his arm.

Hannah then summoned some boxes and told Hadrian to run his hand down the boxes and pick up the box where his magic felt the strongest.

Hadrian slowly ran his hand across the boxes and let his magic relax. His magic dragged him over to a box at the end, that seemed quite isolated from the other boxes. He picked up the box and opened it. Inside the box was a piece of wood which was a crimson red. It had flecks of brown. Hannah gasped. "You are the first person to have a bloodwood wand!" Hadrian smirked whilst Bella muttered. "we should have known."

The boxes disappeared with a pop and seconds later, new boxes appeared. Hadrian did the same again, this time being drawn to two boxes. He opened it up and Hannah once again gasped. "Dementor Cloak and Shadow Pheonix feather! Once again really rare."

Hadrian repeated the process once again. Hannah gasped for the last time. "Basilisk Venom and Pheonix tears! You can only have Basilisk Venom if you have survived being bitten by a Basilisk. That is why it is so rare. Tell me, have you been bitten by a Basilisk?" Hadrian nodded. "I am the heir of Slytherin, but at the time I didn't know it so a Horcrux version of my father set a Basilisk on me. I killed it with the sword of Gryffindor but it bit me. Dumbles Pheonix came and saved me though." Hannah nodded. "Your wand will be ready in an hour. You can wait here or go out and collect it. This wand is going to be powerful."